Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault- EV Suit Reed

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in The Bridge
Yay! Enterprise and we're nearly there with having the who set of EV Enterprise crew. Only Hoshi is left and the Mirror versions of a couple. New #4 for Engineering bases too.
cju309hndyar.png
dz69anpdooyn.png
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, you know I gotta wonder. Did this being in the pipeline cause the other Reed to "misbehave" into the Collection?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Now, you know I gotta wonder. Did this being in the pipeline cause the other Reed to "misbehave" into the Collection?

Most likely
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering that too. You have got to love the "I get to blow something up" grin.
    From now on, every glitch of a misfiled crew is going have us trying to guess what's in the pipeline to cause.
    I'm also guessing we've got a Maquis collection or event coming. Noticed a huge upswing in the number of Maquis I'm getting. Tossed at least three of Eddington in as many days.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    They can still add Injured EV Suit Reed from the episode where he tries to disarm the Romulan mine stuck to the ship.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.