Home Engineering Room

Lost 30,000 Chrons

I sent in a ticket, but I just had the game glitch and reset my rewards just as I completed them (now can’t complete them unless I pay 150 dilithium to renew arena and cadet tickets) and lost 30,000 chrons. Never seen anything like it…
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened, I do not see you having had 30,000 Chronitons however.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I am sorry this happened, I do not see you having had 30,000 Chronitons however.

Well, I did. I was at almost 175K chrons. I don’t know why it says 144K? It irritates me that it cannot be found in your system. Of course, I don’t have a picture that proves that. So, is nothing going to happen then?

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad, I looked in the wrong screen!
    Did the game crash or something like that, do you remember the action you took prior to this happening.
    edited May 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    My bad, I looked in the wrong screen!
    Did the game crash or something like that, do you remember the action you took prior to this happening.

I was in the process of just finishing up my rewards, when it glitched and they reset. When I looked at the screen I had lost 30,000 chrons. I was clicking through chrons 10x to make my rewards right when it glitched. I don’t know why 30K disappeared?

• timelines_qtimelines_q ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I lost my crew slots and the dailys were set back. And level changed from 94 to 79☹️

Edit: solved after restart
    I lost my crew slots and the dailys were set back. And level changed from 94 to 79☹️

Edit: solved after restart

I wish mine had restored after trying that. :(

It was taken care of. All good.