Home Engineering Room
Options

Fuse 3

I fused 3 crew and it still shows I need to in the event thing. I kept crew ready for this, now what? After I used them and it didn't work?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bekka wrote: »
    I fused 3 crew and it still shows I need to in the event thing. I kept crew ready for this, now what? After I used them and it didn't work?

We've received reports of this, it will be looked into.
  • Options
    Same with “immortalize a crew”. I had crew waiting aside to be immortalized and fused and didn’t get credit for it in the objective event even though they were unlocked
  • Options
    Happened to me too with fuses
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, made a report
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We won't have a fix for this, and curiously it does not affect everyone.
    Once you're done with the OE, please contact Support and explain the situation.
    It will be verified that the requirements were met and the rewards will be granted.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to get more details on this, could you please confirm whether or not you've claimed the reward for the "Level Up" objective before moving on to the Fuse/Immortalization objectives?

Thank you!
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I did not claim the reward from the "Level Up" when fusing.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Trying to get more details on this, could you please confirm whether or not you've claimed the reward for the "Level Up" objective before moving on to the Fuse/Immortalization objectives?

Thank you!

I did not claim the “level up” reward before fusing, but those tiers were unlocked and I’ve never had to claim each reward before moving on before
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

Thank you!

I did not claim the “level up” reward before fusing, but those tiers were unlocked and I’ve never had to claim each reward before moving on before

After claiming the reward, it started to work.

• Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Thank you!

I did Not claim the reward, I like to claim all at the same time like I did last week and had zero problems.

I have even left all claims until after the event was over and the next event started because of my time restraints.

Thanks for the updates, I will submit a ticket when completed.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for those details!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for those details!

I had what appears to be a similar issue. I completed the away mission objective, then did the space battle. I didn't get credit for space battle. Then I claimed away mission and then I got credit for my next space battles. I had enough chrons that it didn't affect missing the objective event, but it seems like it's a consistent issue with levels not unlocking until you claim the previous level. Previously you just needed to complete the level, not hit claim.