Home The Bridge
Options

New #2 for Command Bases- Admiral Vance 5* in Vault

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
Spotted him doing a count of my missing crew.
5915wb4d1q0k.png
u6m9kcsscjqx.png
bykqapd41xpy.png
Looks good.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have preferred his ship ability to be named: It's not our job to know if the cellist is drunk.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for Vance to be in the game ever since he was introduced on the show. I think he's the first gold for which I've been willing to spring for a full-price six-pack since Fencing Picard, maybe (I occasionally have a pull or two if it's a new purple since the odds are much better). I'm not going to say quite how much I sunk into chasing him, but I do now have 2 Nechayevs & 1 Jameson as well ...
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for Vance to be in the game ever since he was introduced on the show. I think he's the first gold for which I've been willing to spring for a full-price six-pack since Fencing Picard, maybe (I occasionally have a pull or two if it's a new purple since the odds are much better). I'm not going to say quite how much I sunk into chasing him, but I do now have 2 Nechayevs & 1 Jameson as well ...
    I'm guessing that wasn't one truly amazing pull.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭

Ha ha ha ha.

No.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine was the first time I got a double Legendary drop. And I did not see it because the App froze!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have loved Vance in an event. As a Tuesday pack I did not pull.
    Let’s fly!