Shinzon....is he really that useless?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Welp, I guess I should have predicted this. 🤦‍♂️😂
    hatgcu136off.png

I got him on a 10000 honor pull in my 3rd account.

I know I have him already in my main account. I would not have mind getting him there. He already was taking up space, and he would be closer to the cryo.

Edit: he is at 3FFE on my main.
    Do not have him on my 2nd.
    So my 3rd now has him 1F level 1.
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Shinzon or Cartwright
    Who would you pick?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinzon’s part of a collection at least.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    Shinzon or Cartwright
    Who would you pick?

ry6gpylhuttv.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always go with a Sisko!!!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if Ben and Jennifer Sisko went by “Bennifer” when they were a couple.
    r0mpwehmur7q.jpeg
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    75hig6w467iq.jpg
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

diarrhoea Jake Sisko?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    Shinzon or Cartwright
    Who would you pick?

ry6gpylhuttv.jpeg

He finally got his well deserved Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I am so bloody frakking tempted right now:

xnodcej9518z.png
    Somebody wake me up when voyages hit 14 hours without a revival token & the in-game chat works, and then maybe I will give a damn again about stats & skills & traits & ... the rest of all this stuff.

Dammit, @Shan . You were the best of all of us. Best wishes to you.

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    i don't think so and the attached screenshot should show his uses although limited are there atleast

I mean. Every card is useful to the right roster. Shinzon has been absolutely useless to me for the last 6 years. Luckily, he's recently gained a small amount of use because he is in a collection. That's pretty small use, but it's something. Outside of that? No.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Shinzon can get a couple unique nodes of human + clone and reman + clone. So there’s that I guess until the update that makes it so every node has 2 or more people to fill it. That update keeps getting pushed back so who knows?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    That's just brilliant, @Frank? ! Kudos.

I see nothing wrong with finishing a card that you like, regardless of metrics. This is a card-collecting game, so do what makes you happy.

All that being said ... poor Frank will probably wind up with multiple Shinzons. I wouldn't wish that fate on any of us.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    As Shinzon is a clone I think it works. Frank will have many clones. Enough to make a clone army?

jdqw0o307f2r.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortal is immortal. He's a free slot and in a couple collections. That is some value.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I will be honest: I thought Shinzon was cool on the first day I played this game (06 Jan 17). Only later did I learn the value of stats & skills & traits, but I always had a soft spot for him (and that Yar).

I confess to being slightly snarky by posting those screenshots. Truth is, the game is boring to me personally, so I look for entertainment elsewhere. I do log in from time to time, but only on a whimsy.

I hope that everyone is healthy & safe. LLAP

But you can never be boring
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I will be honest: I thought Shinzon was cool on the first day I played this game (06 Jan 17). Only later did I learn the value of stats & skills & traits, but I always had a soft spot for him (and that Yar).

I confess to being slightly snarky by posting those screenshots. Truth is, the game is boring to me personally, so I look for entertainment elsewhere. I do log in from time to time, but only on a whimsy.

I hope that everyone is healthy & safe. LLAP

But you can never be boring

Nice of you to say, old friend.

I dreamed of STT last night, so I thought I would check in to see what's new. I'm not coming back.

Have fun, y'all! 🖖