Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault-Shroomies. {4*}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I got like the eighth star for that MotherHorta......

yoikcz3wkjo5.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never buy Tuesday packs
  • Options
    4 pulls: 2 Horta, 2 Tholian :-/ I only wanted 1 Shroomie.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my single copy in three tries. Anyone suddenly in the mood for pineapple cake?
    Now back to chasing my rabbit, well, Mom's. Here, Snowflake. Come here.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Shroomies?!?!?! THAT'S what we're calling these guys?
    Sheeesh....
    ;)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what WRG guys were ingesting while making the honor hall ship price. (I kid, of course!)

I don't even recognize this/these characters. Where are they from?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    It's what WRG guys were ingesting while making the honor hall ship price. (I kid, of course!)

Early Season 1 of Enterprise; they boarded E, invasive scanned a couple crew, had personal shields like the Borg, and way outclassed E until they fitted the phase cannons and overloaded them to get through the "Shroomies" ship shields.
  • Options
    Episode 12, Season 1: Silent Enemy
  • Options
    CochranCochran ✭✭
    1 pull I got lucky he'd been cited and leveled
  • Options

Enterprise o:) That's where the pineapple reference came from- Malcolm's birthday in the same episode.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Was that the episode where they were draining something from the dead aliens on the derelict ship? My glasses are "off" today and reading the synapsis made my head hurt. Some days I can see the TV clear, but can't read a book, some days the laptop or a book is clear and the TV is fuzzy. Some days everything is fuzzy. Today is an "Everything" day.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    One pull, got the shrooms first try, that doesn’t happen too often.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is STT going through a drug phase of new characters? We have had Adam and Sulu of the Body and now recently there has been

Shroomies
    Picture-918.png

Hippie Kira and O'Brien and their new Marijuana Friends
    tumblr_inline_ogaujgpJdD1s4qfgc_1280.png
    7vh37vwz9mkq.jpg

Now, we need LDS Spock
    a72637b8de9a2ed812935c9a14b93380.jpg

Trellium-D Addicted T-Pol
    ent-impulse14.jpg

And one of the worst TNG episodes with the drug pusher and addict species with Joachim and David Marcus
    16w17dbpdr82.jpg

• Options

Was that the episode where they were draining something from the dead aliens on the derelict ship? My glasses are "off" today and reading the synapsis made my head hurt. Some days I can see the TV clear, but can't read a book, some days the laptop or a book is clear and the TV is fuzzy. Some days everything is fuzzy. Today is an "Everything" day.

The aliens after fluids is 1x3 "Fight or Flight". These are the guys from "Silent Enemy" (1x11?) that blow up the subspace amplifiers, compel the crew to do a field installation of phase cannons, and interfere with Hoshi's job of finding out Malcolm's favorite food for his birthday. Thank you, Phlox!
  • Options

The aliens after fluids is 1x3 "Fight or Flight". These are the guys from "Silent Enemy" (1x11?) that blow up the subspace amplifiers, compel the crew to do a field installation of phase cannons, and interfere with Hoshi's job of finding out Malcolm's favorite food for his birthday. Thank you, Phlox!

I'm watching it now on the Plus. They just started installing the Cannons.
  • Options
    It's one of my favorites from season one. We make a Malcolm joke every time something pineapple comes up now. I have a food allergy, so I sympathize with Reed. I'd like to see Phlox about treating it.
    Every time the deflector array takes damage, I picture the officer that has their battle station down in deflector control going "Not again! Look at this mess!" Reed probably caught all kinds complaints from some junior officer for blowing it up.