Home Engineering Room
Options

Game not letting me send shuttles

2»

Comments

• Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    So I get 200 chrons for having my event ruined (I could only send 5 overnight shuttles) and today I can't send voyages. To say I'm not impressed is an understatement.
  • Options
    I still can’t use my second rura penthe kirk but am still working with the customer service folks. I think it's because I have 2 - guessing the system is viewing them as 1 card for this event or something like that. Worf continues to work since I took him off my bridge crew.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    So I get 200 chrons for having my event ruined (I could only send 5 overnight shuttles) and today I can't send voyages. To say I'm not impressed is an understatement.

Please continue to work with support on this, you were asked some information about what crew were problematic for you.

The Support team does not have the means to identify which crew might cause the issue, and they have limited options to help at this time.

That does not mean the impact it has on your event participation will be ignored, but it will need to be evaluated once the event has ended.
  • Options
    As a further FYI - I am able to use both of my gladiator spocks so it looks like the double card use issue is limited to rura penthe kirk for me
  • Options
    so Little John Riker is now working. Desperate Paris remains problematic. Still working with support.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    qvcmhqdd5ra0.png

My most recent failure so a choice of three.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    eq4h00j77mvo.png

Correction, it was this.

• Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭

Just had the issue again and had to swap R.P. Kirk.
  • Options
    HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Hang in there Buddy. My account got nuked too and I lost my Chrons and Merits as well which ruined the event for me.

It sounds like your database is scrambled. Did you lose anything else in your account?
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Just had this, I swapped Kirk and it worked.
    17ek55yrnbrr.png
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    I have discovered it's R.P. Kirk that has been making me unable to send voyage.
  • Options
    Same issue here. First I lost my dailies, then it wont let me send shuttles with Chancellor Martok9erha4kcn8p1.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you identify which crew is the problematic one(s) please submit a ticket to support, thank you.
    We're working on this as quickly as we can.
  • Options
    The problem with RP Kirk was fixed which was great. The apology offering was not great so I sent a request for a re-review in on Saturday morning (EST) but have not heard anything back from support yet
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    I still can't use RP Kirk so lucky for you!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't use RP Kirk so lucky for you!

Could you please try again?
    We've introduced a potential fix with today's release - thank you!

• Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    I can use him today.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can use him today.

Fantastic, thank you for letting me know :)
    PS will continue to work with you for the rest.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I'm satisfied with the outcome.