Home The Bridge
Options

1,200th crew Professor Data EDIT: STATS BOOST (well done WRG!)

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in The Bridge
[Great artwork, but very disappointing stats(even worse voyages stats than Scrooge Data, which is almost 2 years old by now), especially since he is the 1,200th crew.
pjj38x5ckulp.jpeg
kba0lz7iel3a.jpeg

He looks good on the bridge though, :D
xx8cybssaix9.jpeg
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badgey is only approving Rabbits gesture,
    showing Data‘s cat that their time is up! 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great artwork, but very disappointing stats(even worse voyages stats than Scrooge Data, which is almost 2 years old by now), especially since he is the 1,200th crew.
    pjj38x5ckulp.jpeg
    kba0lz7iel3a.jpeg

xx8cybssaix9.jpeg

Or Professor Data is about to disprove the existence of the rest of the bridge with science.

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Professor now in the game, I want Jessel. The same actress played Mrs Karmichael in Time’s Arrow.

If looks could kill …
    obmg2k4lh3r7.jpeg

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have another milestone soon 1234, how about a President Skroob from Spaceballs.
  • Options
    I opened so many packs, not a single Professor Data. Guess I’ll have to wait for him to be available through retrieval
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great artwork, but very disappointing stats(even worse voyages stats than Scrooge Data, which is almost 2 years old by now), especially since he is the 1,200th crew.
    pjj38x5ckulp.jpeg
    kba0lz7iel3a.jpeg

xx8cybssaix9.jpeg

I love T'Ana hiding behind the chair. Did someone say "vacuum"?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Said no to packs initially. I saw the comms about the edit and saw his numbers compared to Spork. I pulled packs until he dropped. I'm very happy with the update.
  • Options
    New #3 for Science bases now. Science needs love. It has some of the lowest bases for top ten crew for any skill. I'm hoping for a good Sci Mega crew next month.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe he's also the first SCI/CMD or CMD/SCI legendary with a MED tertiary. Unique skill orders can have a nice bump in value!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I believe he's also the first SCI/CMD or CMD/SCI legendary with a MED tertiary. Unique skill orders can have a nice bump in value!

If there's another one with that particular mix, it's recent enough to not be in the Portal. I couldn't find any with that combo in Retrieval. There's none in Gauntlet. I can't think of anyone else recently that would be a contender. He's got a lot of selling points.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't find anyone else. It's a pretty rare skill combination in any order. But med tertiary data looks unique.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    No other crew with those combos according to the DNA spreadsheet.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise your hand if you expect a nurf cause why not
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    No other crew with those combos according to the DNA spreadsheet.

My spreadsheet agrees. He appears to be the only one.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)