Home The Bridge
Options

Enterprise Pike and the objective event.

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in The Bridge
Thankyou, however he is another cmd/dip/sec crew.

Could he be swapped with Lt. Commander Spock?

Also swap ships for normal ship battles to the U.S.S. Enterprise ready for objective event.

I see we are using, and getting the 4* Enterprise, rather than Pike's 5* Enterprise.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The announcement said "not live yet" but he showed up on my Dabo today. 3 years ago I might have burned 15,000 dil to get him, but not today.......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see we are using, and getting the 4* Enterprise, rather than Pike's 5* Enterprise.
    I noticed this, not sure it makes much sense to be using Kirk's Enterprise when Pike's Enterprise is available. Not that it makes any real difference, it's just a detail thing.

On the subject of detail, I assume the reference to "starleet" crew will be corrected at some point?

At least the quality control is consistent.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either way, Fed shuttles are out and ship has been switched. Pike was always going to be a Diplomatic heavy hitter. Security is a last resort. This Pike looks good. Someone else may have better roster use, but mine will see lots of use anyway.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    he is another cmd/dip/sec crew.

Great!
    giphy.gif
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, newer players will be happy to have him. My fleet picked up a couple lately and I'm sure they will welcome him. I'm happy with him myself. A good Pike variant is timely and I'll use him until someone better comes along. He'll be my third best for Dip when he's done. I'll take any boost.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason there's a bluish "frame" on him, or is that an error? Looks odd:
    eoti6879f5wm.jpg

This on Android.
  • Options
    I am having trouble with the ship objective. So far I haven't been able to complete it once.

Exactly which ship are we to use, and do we have to use only in ticketed ship battles or regular ship battles?
  • Options
    I am having trouble with the ship objective. So far I haven't been able to complete it once.

Exactly which ship are we to use, and do we have to use only in ticketed ship battles or regular ship battles?

It’s a four star ship, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.
  • Options

Ah, I assumed 5*. It would have been helpful to include schematics for that ship even so people knew which ship to use.

Thanks!
  • Options

Ah, I assumed 5*. It would have been helpful to include schematics for that ship even so people knew which ship to use.

Thanks!

You get 600 schematics after completing 100 shuttle missions for the Federation.
  • Options
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Is there a reason there's a bluish "frame" on him, or is that an error? Looks odd:
    eoti6879f5wm.jpg

This on Android.

I have the same weird line on Iphone. Great crew. Excited for Spock too.
  • Options
    Tryla Scott has the blue bar as well
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this crew and the objective event. I like these long ones. Should be no issue for any regular player to complete and get 4*'s total.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!