Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion : Galaxy Event - Pruned - 2022-06-09 - ME#2

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome we get the new Picard after all. He looks good. Just hope he can get displaced trait added to him.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    In a way, it's fitting for this Picard to be "a week late." When he was talking with Riker and Troi in Ten Forward, Riker was struggling to give feedback to Picard about his job performance and said Lt JG Picard was "punctual." Well, in the episode, he wasn't punctual getting LaForge the reports he was supposed to. And now, he wasn't "punctual" in appearing in the game. So, character accuracy!
  • Options
    Hmmm. What to do, what to do. I also need more Shroomies. bqsspka5s7fo.jpeg

Already ftm.

cahyh3qgkho9.jpeg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall call him...Mr. Coffee Tarka. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    mrpj2j0h8jy2.png

Love these event pages with their backgrounds.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I want to push but so hard for Weasely Tarka.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we can keep the 5 day event format?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    gcdc61eg90xz.jpeg
    nan5rftvxvvb.png

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gives a big evasion boost at 7 seconds. I don't really know how to evaluate crit scores, but he has one. Is he worth anything for arena? If I packed the other spots with sledgehammer, I suppose I could move Killy from the engineering spot on the Frengi ship.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    He gives a big evasion boost at 7 seconds. I don't really know how to evaluate crit scores, but he has one. Is he worth anything for arena? If I packed the other spots with sledgehammer, I suppose I could move Killy from the engineering spot on the Frengi ship.

DeSoto {in the first Slot} hands my three six second Sledgehammers a bigger 'Hammer. He earned a spot on my Admiral Division Ship and MacDougal is staying warm for my Captain Division Ship.

It's kind of funny. In the Skirmish, MacDougal was better at 3* Level One not even her first item equipped than Tam was at 3* Level 100 FE. and then I got DeSoto and he was clearly better than both the others, even as I leveled him.

EDIT: Weasely Tarka has a 1750 Crit Bonus and it is Conditional. I'm not sure which Condition that is, but I do not think the Dorka has it. He still might Arena Useful for someone who can trigger that Crit Bonus and does not have a better one on hand.
  • Options
    gcdc61eg90xz.jpeg
    nan5rftvxvvb.png

"Push hard" in the sense that I would have to spend money to buy Chronitons to even TRY and have a chance. Doesn't matter how good he is {for me} if I can't get him because it is a Galaxy. I had to do a second InstaCart order yesterday to get stuff that was out of stock at Krogers {and I shop for the month}. Cannot afford to buy Chroniton Packs. I have 1956 Chronitons right now. Doubt that is enough for top 1500 if people are competing for him.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Lt Commander Spock has a surprise with his 3* Uniform.
    6deieiekazj7.png

My 3rd account not sure if I had it a year and a half or two and a half.
    v0fnvfinlx1g.png

Cannot understand why they did not use 2* Starfleet Uniform Pattern. If they wanted it to cost more they could have used 7 of them. With at least 6 more of Spock's 3* uniform needed, I could have gotten rid of some of those 2* Starfleet Uniform Patterns.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    6deieiekazj7.png

v0fnvfinlx1g.png

Cannot understand why they did not use 2* Starfleet Uniform Pattern. If they wanted it to cost more they could have used 7 of them. With at least 6 more of Spock's 3* uniform needed, I could have gotten rid of some of those 2* Starfleet Uniform Patterns.

It's EV Suit Chekov all over again. Some of us literally farmed Ceti Alpha Eels getting ready for him. Then, he used a whole new kind of Eels that we could not build with the lower Ranked ones.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    6deieiekazj7.png

v0fnvfinlx1g.png

It's EV Suit Chekov all over again. Some of us literally farmed Ceti Alpha Eels getting ready for him. Then, he used a whole new kind of Eels that we could not build with the lower Ranked ones.

Just figures.
    At least 24 total 3* Starfleet uniform patterns are needed. And the 2* ones will just keep accumulating.🙄
  • Options
    Not a fan of this event pack. They should rename it to “Just Arjin.”
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    6deieiekazj7.png

v0fnvfinlx1g.png

Just figures.
    At least 24 total 3* Starfleet uniform patterns are needed. And the 2* ones will just keep accumulating.🙄

And just about every spot that drops the 3* is gonna have all three ones below it. So they all will pile up.

I'm a firm believer in every Star Level of equipment being buildable by lower level Gear

0*>1*>2*>3*>4*>5*

That is my opinion.

r6vhy9li3wk7.jpg

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    6deieiekazj7.png

v0fnvfinlx1g.png

Just figures.

And just about every spot that drops the 3* is gonna have all three ones below it. So they all will pile up.

I'm a firm believer in every Star Level of equipment being buildable by lower level Gear

0*>1*>2*>3*>4*>5*

That is my opinion.

r6vhy9li3wk7.jpg

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.

Seconded👍
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »

0*>1*>2*>3*>4*>5*

That is my opinion.

2 thumbs up. How many of those "duplicate" items are there already? And why does every new crew have to have their own named uniforms, instead just putting on any of the myriad of already existing uniforms of the same design!?

Maybe WRG thinks the uniforms are tailored for each person. Does that make WRG employees fans of Garak?
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

First 2 pulls - Spocks( already immortalized, now second 3/5). Then 2 Picards.
    Will probably play until I have to use chrons
  • Options
    Kim-Novak wrote: »

First 2 pulls - Spocks( already immortalized, now second 3/5). Then 2 Picards.
    Will probably play until I have to use chrons

You got my Spocks!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I give up. One Spock out of many pulls.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »

0*>1*>2*>3*>4*>5*

That is my opinion.

2 thumbs up. How many of those "duplicate" items are there already? And why does every new crew have to have their own named uniforms, instead just putting on any of the myriad of already existing uniforms of the same design!?

Maybe WRG thinks the uniforms are tailored for each person. Does that make WRG employees fans of Garak?

The alternative would be the same "one size fits all" approach they tried when filming Generations. Geordi wearing O'Brien's hand-me-downs. It did not work.

Though I'd really like to see that as an equipment item, "Geordi's Wrong-Sized Uniform", complete with rolled back sleeves.
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    6deieiekazj7.png

v0fnvfinlx1g.png

Just figures.

0*>1*>2*>3*>4*>5*

I have thought this since about two weeks into playing the game when I started to hit this issue. At that point, I would even be willing for it to be (for those items that don't already have a path all the way up) some ridiculous geometric progression where 2 1*s make a 2*, 4 2*s make a 3*, 8 3*s make a 4*, and 16 4*s make a 5*, just so long as I could turn my 32,767 whatevers into actually useful stuff.
  • Options
    Get ready for the two weeks galaxy event :D
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that I got the "Iz yu a Hoomans?" check OVER A DOZEN TIMES IN THE SKIRMISH EVENT. I just got bot-checked after I Crafted TWO items.

"Random" is looking a LOT less "Random" two Events in a row.......
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that I got the "Iz yu a Hoomans?" check OVER A DOZEN TIMES IN THE SKIRMISH EVENT. I just got bot-checked after I Crafted TWO items.

"Random" is looking a LOT less "Random" two Events in a row.......

Well, is yu a Hoomans or not? I guess you haven't convinced the AI yet...