Home Make It So!
Options

Make Holidays a Holiday Event

Over Thanksgiving in the US an extended galaxy event was in process. There was nothing really special about it other than it was longer. I think both players and the people at DB might like more of a break during these times of the year. Why not do a holiday event with already existing characters with more and better threshold rewards.

People who want to participate can but it would take off pressure for rushing to get a great ranking. Because these might only be a few times a year I can't imagine DB losing out because it uses existing characters. It might also attract new players.

Let everyone take a breath and enjoy the holidays.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah.. i like the concept. what do you think Op about having the same rank reward for all ranks and just have a really giant threshold table ?
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Yeah.. i like the concept. what do you think Op about having the same rank reward for all ranks and just have a really giant threshold table ?

The same ranked rewards might be a bit tough because they would probably be really low. I would just like a really giant threhold table.

For example during month long events a legendary is given out a 30000 points normally. They could theoretically do the same but at different intervals and at higher ones.

If the event type is galaxy I would find it hard for people to complain if there is a higher table too.