Home Engineering Room
Options

Take reenlistment crew out of Dabo Wheel consideration

The tile says is all. The fact that it's a dumb and thus worthy DB feature notwithstanding, it would be immensely appreciated if you could just quit it!

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would easily be abused. Dismiss crew with unequipped item you don't want, refresh Dabo/run gauntlet, reenlist crew.

My preferred solution would be to add an option to permanently dismiss from the reenlistment area.
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    This would easily be abused. Dismiss crew with unequipped item you don't want, refresh Dabo/run gauntlet, reenlist crew.

My preferred solution would be to add an option to permanently dismiss from the reenlistment area.

I don't see this, since there seems to be a temporary lock on items once they appear in the Dabo Wheel. If there are no items at all or too few there appears a random item not associated with your crew.

But permanent is a good idea too...kind of like a trashcan on the computer...only after the second time you delete a crew member, s(he) is really gone.

The way it works right now is annoying as hell. Since Voyages you have crew inside the reenlistment quarters all the time and therefore in Gauntlet and Dabo wheel you permanently get useless junk.

Sorry, btw...I wanted to post this in "Make It So!" If an admin sees the post, please move!
  • Options
    So the first time you’re just putting them in the airlock and the second time you’re opening the outer doors.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    So the first time you’re just putting them in the airlock and the second time you’re opening the outer doors.

Exactly!

9ezpk16l014w.jpg