Home The Bridge
Options

look devs i dunno if 500 chrons is a joke but your gonna lose the few players you have left

Mirror M'ressMirror M'ress ✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in The Bridge
either give everyone event Spock for this or don't bother

Comments

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx-pEArlNDU this will happen if the devs don't properly compensate
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bynars dumped too much information to WRG's servers.
    d7vyhizj0dgz.png

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Not a fan of the burn out making people play more. Will wait to see how the rewards are expanded. I don't know the error but fixing something in a few hours in a Sunday could be considered a good thing. But not a fan of the extension.
  • Options
    yep i am only continuing to play the event cause i have reserves beyond that i think imma start minimizing my spends now
  • Options
    only the campaigns nothing else
  • Options
    and even then i might not even do campaigns
  • Options
    [SSR]Trollhammeren[SSR]Trollhammeren ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Way to under and overcompensate at the same time ...
    Were the battles down 24h !? NO! This greatly skews the event in favor of those who give up on their weekend and now have a chance to catch up to those who did.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Chronitons would be acceptable? Chronitons was not the only thing they sent. 500 Chronitons is 5000 Intel. if you did five or more abandon/restart cycles before you figured out something was wrong, is that really the Devs' fault?

They gave everyone three free levels of the Campaign. Might not be a big deal for those of us who finish early every Campaign, but not everyone does. It might help some players who just miss finishing most Campaigns finish this one.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    I only received 250 chrons. I wonder how they determined who gets what.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only received 250 chrons. I wonder how they determined who gets what.

Everyone got the same thing:

tbqvidmndf0p.jpg
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbqvidmndf0p.jpg

Everybody can have bugs and issues, and that is no real problem. Rewards for this were also more than generous except 24 hour extension.

I really don't see the point of that except to aggravate some players. I will not be able to compete during the last 24 h of this extension due to work and am pretty sure sure there are lots of other players with similar situation even though I spent hours this weekend on maintaining position.

So if I want Spock I would probably have to spend dill on next event package, but at the moment I am not in mood for doing so.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Drop the extension or it’s gonna look terrible. Bleeding more players out of resources and disregarding all the strategy and resource management budgeting is daft.