Home The Bridge

New in Vault-Willie Hawkins {Far Beyond the Stars-DS9}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in The Bridge
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Tuesday pack that might be worth chasing for me. I need stars on all the 5* and Willie would be fine if I miss.

I assume Willie would be a Worf variant in the same way that others from this episode are variants of themselves?
  • This pack is very tempting for me as well. Pabst and Rossof are already immortal for me, but all the rest are viable pulls for me. Now, if only there was a collection for these...
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    This pack is very tempting for me as well. Pabst and Rossof are already immortal for me, but all the rest are viable pulls for me. Now, if only there was a collection for these...

Wondering if that is looming. Since they got a group Pack.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are still quite a few FBTS alter egos we need yet. I wouldn't object to Marc Alaimo as the Milestone reward though.
    On a tangent, is Willie appearing down with the Worf variants like he should be? The Vault is STILL hiding crew that are overflow when browsing.
    ipxr6a2ffgfi.png
    wvri77tv5jlj.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are still quite a few FBTS alter egos we need yet. I wouldn't object to Marc Alaimo as the Milestone reward though.
    On a tangent, is Willie appearing down with the Worf variants like he should be? The Vault is STILL hiding crew that are overflow when browsing.
    ipxr6a2ffgfi.png
    wvri77tv5jlj.png

It says "WORF" when he pops in the Pull. And Julius says "BASHIR".

Don't know how that translates to Events and such.

I did the Packs for sale and got two Willies, a new to me Julius, and fifth and sixth stars for Blue Ribbon Odo.

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the Worf too, but idiotic Vault hides crew from me that are in my overflow. Hawkins isn't in yet, so the Vault will not show him to me unless I search for him. It's been doing that to me since at least Meditative T'Pol. They show up in collections. They appear in searches. They just aren't there when you browse.
    See. There should be two on that bottom row, there's just one.
    8073v7tx43wu.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    This pack is very tempting for me as well. Pabst and Rossof are already immortal for me, but all the rest are viable pulls for me. Now, if only there was a collection for these...

I suspect it will be very soon, Roy was a month ago.

Logic would dictate they would release a collection at the same time as a Tuesday pack, in order to increase sales or the pack and dil.
  • Evil RNG strikes again...
    Bought the pack sale, pulled all 5, and only got a (new) Kay, 2 Pabst (grrr), and 2 Herbs (2x grrrr).
    The bright spot: now that STT is on Google Play, I was able to exchange some Play Points for a $10 coupon usable in-game, so this pack actually cost me nothing to buy.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself