Home Make It So!
As announced the game will go offline for a maintenance, tomorrow Tuesday 2022-11-29 at 6am ET (11:00 UTC). The downtime should last for approximately 60 minutes. A Voyage Revival token and some Chronitons will be sent out a few hours after the end of the downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

PayPal as payment method in the webstore?

While I'm not sure we actually need a webstore at all, when I visited it, I was confused. So many payment options, but the most commonly used one in continental europe - PayPal - is not among them? See, for once I even thought about buying something - but there was no way for me to pay, because I don't use ANY of the other methods (except for a bank account, of course, but thanks to the still looming euro crisis - thank you for that, US, with your fricking house mortgage bubble bursting - any movement of money on a bank account costs extra fees, added to the not insubstantial monthly fee. So ...no).

So ...could you please add PayPal, too?

Comments

• ShanShan admin
    It's coming!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would that circumvent the fee that Xsolla usually adds to a product of them bought abroad (not in the same country as you live in)? When I bought something directly in the game, there was never any fee on top of the price added after the purrchase.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")