Home The Bridge
Options

Astrophysicist Recap Pack Delayed A Few Hours

WRG BenWRG Ben admin
edited July 2022 in The Bridge
Update: Unfortunately this delay will have to be extended until tomorrow. As a result the pack will be extended by a day. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey all, Shan is not feeling well today, but I still wanted to inform you all that the Astrophysicist Recap Pack will be delayed by a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as fast as we can to get the pack out.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better Shan!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Update: Unfortunately this delay will have to be extended until tomorrow. As a result the pack will be extended by a day. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update, I have passed it on to those that I know 🙂
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My disappointment at lack of legendary drops from my recap pulls can wait a day.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    t'filt'fil ✭✭✭
    Get well soon Shan.
    I have directed our senior Katric Healing team to focus on your needs.
    T'fil Vice-Principal - Species Outreach and Xenoarchaeology Vulcan Science Academy

"There is nothing to gain from haste but error." Surak Second Analects
  • Options
    [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    WRG Ben wrote: »

This is how I read this.

Sales of the new Chapel have gone really well, therefore, we are delaying the recap sale to tomorrow so we don't cannibalize the 6-pack sales too early.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep up the eye of the tiger!
  • Options
    Keep up the eye of the tiger!

Shan said spotty though not stripey, so keep up the eye of the leopard.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Seems event packs are suffering a similar date
  • Options
    As to Shan: Get Well!
    As to the packs... um... its worse now?
  • Options
    Oh dear, I hope Shan is continuing to get better and the recap packs will be out... soon?
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    Feel better soon, Shan!
  • Options
    Event pack and offers just went live. Sorry for the delay. Recap packs should be out within a few hours (pending more hidden tribbles). This is a big and complicated server deployment for us. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Event pack and offers just went live. Sorry for the delay. Recap packs should be out within a few hours (pending more hidden tribbles). This is a big and complicated server deployment for us. Thank you for your patience.

Not being negative here just curious,
    but recap packs have been in this game for years,
    how comes there are such huge issues with them all of a sudden?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Not being negative here just curious,
    but recap packs have been in this game for years,
    how comes there are such huge issues with them all of a sudden?

The recap pack is not the issue in itself, this server release is more complicated as a whole.

This is exciting
  • Options
    Maybe it’s the boss battles rollout. Bruce Springsteen is finally gonna let them use the name.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    WRG, do whatever you need to do to make sure the packs are available, as long as it takes, I just plead that the decision not be made to scrap the recap packs.

89tnuh1dwejm.jpg

I've been scooping up dilithium offers for months, I've had this mega circled since the Bortas was introduced, this was the exact day I have been looking forward to ever since to complete my Bortas.

Whatever happened yesterday is in the past and cannot be changed, going forward the only bad outcome would to abandon these recap packs.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no. Olay clawed back your Offer Wall dil!

The Cream King is dead, long live the Cream King.
  • Options

So, is the next Event going to not show up in the Event tab now on Wednesdays? Or is it "Delayed" until the Update is ready?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

So, is the next Event going to not show up in the Event tab now on Wednesdays? Or is it "Delayed" until the Update is ready?

If I remember it correctly, the new event shows up with the weekly server release which is now with tribbles. So yeah, we have to wait :(
  • Options
    Peets wrote: »

If I remember it correctly, the new event shows up with the weekly server release which is now with tribbles. So yeah, we have to wait :(

My rememory is not good. Thanx.
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    If the tribbles persist through tomorrow will that impact the event start?
This discussion has been closed.