Home The Bridge

NEW IN VAULT-Civilian Exchange Christine Chapel {Strange New Worlds} 20220628

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in The Bridge
dkdrdrwxypx5.jpg

y325nyx2o685.jpg

Jess Bush y'all!

xu55g33m9a5w.jpg

I'm excited to see her this soon and hoping to add her to my Crew.

umnkpugc5iqo.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    She is great in the show. Would have bought some packs if her stats had been a little higher. In the age of power creep a starting voyage rank of #112 is not good enough. Also, what’s with the crazy long name?
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is great in the show. Would have bought some packs if her stats had been a little higher. In the age of power creep a starting voyage rank of #112 is not good enough. Also, what’s with the crazy long name?

I guess because they went out of their way to introduce her that way in the premiere.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    So many players searching for her by typing in “civilian” and wondering why there are so many crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

Are you sure? ;) Rare Main Skill set and new #1.
    Unboosted i have her rank 72 voyages wise, but the rare skill set
    is what it’s really worth.
    clgbs45lv8xg.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent a ton in a failed effort to get her. Probably the only $10 offer I will ever buy. Hey let's get that out to us in a few weeks pretty please
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure? ;) Rare Main Skill set and new #1.
    Unboosted i have her rank 72 voyages wise, but the rare skill set
    is what it’s really worth.
    clgbs45lv8xg.jpeg

BB has her ranked #56. Yes her skill set is rare which is why she's 56, but her power numbers are not high enough to justify her much beyond MED/ENG. She's certainly not worth chasing a 6 pack based on her VOY stats.
    Have just been waiting for her..had to use 4 of my 41 5* citations on something :)

nhdrfac1bwca.jpg

Cool bridge. A suggestion, it may look better with Number One on the far right so there is gold on each side.
    Let’s fly!
  • Have just been waiting for her..had to use 4 of my 41 5* citations on something :)

nhdrfac1bwca.jpg

Cool bridge. A suggestion, it may look better with Number One on the far right so there is gold on each side.

Nah, he should switch Chapel and Spock, so the hierarchy of ranking is correct (Captain, Commander, Lieutenant, Civilian).
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many players searching for her by typing in “civilian” and wondering why there are so many crew.
    Tell them to search for "chapel", instead. It's less typing. 😉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Tell them to search for "chapel", instead. It's less typing. 😉

Hehe, well yes, def on the second search,
    Let’s fly!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought two packs as I have all the 4*. Got a 4* Tilly I needed as a bonus, and a 5* neelix (my 3* on him). Figured not worth pressing my luck after that.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • I took a chance on some Ryn packs because the other golds were useful. I got 5 kyheem in a row.
    Not taking a chance on this one.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    27 packs, no Chapel. My love eludes me.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was awake in my stats class. I don't go after Tuesday packs, if I don't need at least one of the purples. I'm crazy, not stupid.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number 6.

humanoid_cylons.jpg

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have just been waiting for her..had to use 4 of my 41 5* citations on something :)

nhdrfac1bwca.jpg

Spock and Chapel are playing the "naw, we are not secretly in love" game by pretending to ignore each other :o;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.