Home The Bridge
Options

Extending the event through to Tuesday.

SimsSims ✭✭✭
Is this a possibility again if the game messes up?

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had posted this question as a poll, I'm fairly certain the feedback would be:
    90% No
    5% Never say never
    5% Yes, because all things are possible when Timelines converge

The commentary section would be considerably more volatile however, so let's just leave it be.
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope so. It would be great to have a January 1 - December 31 event, that inevitably gets botched and hopefully extended further.

• Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was at least 1 event that was 6 days in length. That ended on a Tuesday. WRG isn’t going to give a straight answer here, because there isn’t one that they can honestly give.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    The outrage has been extended by 24 hours. Just kidding. It will never end.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything is a possibility given the appropriate circumstances. They're not going to speculate on how they'll handle future issues without knowing what those issues will be. Anything said here will be used against them in the future by people who disagree with the decision. So better to say nothing.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Is this a possibility again if the game messes up?

Whether or not it happens, chances of outrage ranting on the forum about the decision is 100%!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    An answer from wrg would be nice. I can't play much on a Monday so make provisions for that. Extending it leaves me no chance. I'd like to know before I try for a place again. Top 750 guarenteed went to just outside top 1000 last time as I couldn't play Tuesday.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always a chance, and in the future I wish they would just end the event at the normal time and expand the rewards brackets. But, we’ll see what happens if it ever happens again.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always a chance, and in the future I wish they would just end the event at the normal time and expand the rewards brackets. But, we’ll see what happens if it ever happens again.

As long as they made me whole for any intel I couldn’t burn, that would be fine.