Options

So, how about these Daystrom event Shuttles

FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
Majority 3 & 2 crew shuttles

So, how about these Daystrom event Shuttles 50 votes

Yay
38%
Sabine of AthensMuadDaveXoiikuRocpile[SoCo] Dr. AcularMcCaptainface[TUFG] SiguardGrant77[BL] PShiversSpaceWereDragonJim Steele(10F)Geekgirl(OPA) Major HerpsOdo MarmarosaVyger_BorgNivenFresHope_FZenthaneXNeack 19 votes
Super Yay !
62%
Warrior Willouss_bonaventureJeanLucKirk[RotP]Ran AirenCaptain_WhoThe FishCaptainUnderpantsEaglebartProsserData1001[DB-DO BETTER] [7TW] Captain plim123Althea Biermont[STJ] WendellStygianThis Sisko1LarxeneLocutus_of_Borg_[BL] Q PlasmaFutureImperfecta 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Super Yay !
    Wooooooooooo !
  • Options
    Yay
    I would say nah.. Awful skills lol
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually want more And missions.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny, - a *lot* of MED shuttle seats.

Guess what's in the portal right now?

You're welcome :smile:
  • Options
    Super Yay !
    Good to see two slots back and lots of three slots, with more med, sci, and eng being represented is a good thing but then we need more events with those crew instead of the usual onslaught of com, dip, and sec. Would like to see five slots disappear, I'm never, ever, ever, ever going to run them once in the 4k range so it's a drag to have to open so many missions to get to meaningful ones.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to put a "nay". Its not that I "like" 5-slot shuttles, its that I find them less frustrating than most. I'll take a frustrated competition over a content one any day.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Where's the boo option? I just love to boo. Someone please boo this man.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super Yay !
    I like them. More variety, more options, can run the 2 man, but if a 3 man fits better still add one of those. There are not nearly as many AND or 2 or 3 skill shuttles, though. Which also makes it harder to pick the best shuttles (whelp, no choice, only 3 man shuttles, all cmd, dip, or sec, no real choice), but there is variety to pick, should make it more strategic should we choose to spend the time figuring out which shuttles fit our crew compliment best (which work has mostly kept me from doing so far).

I'll say this time, good job, seems to be a step in a direction I like.
  • Options
    Super Yay !
    Less crew, easier and faster to send = less frustration for me.

Actual difference probably minimal.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Super Yay !
    I do like them. People with fewer event and bonus crew can get better percentages, plus it gives more options. I went into this event with a small number of bonus crew and to find that each one gives more is great. Plus it doesn't take away from voyages too much.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    I do like the mission setup, not fantastic though as I am still failing more than is predicted (might just be negative bias).

I hope this isn't the norm though, and just because they are relatively fewer bonus crew than the previous events.

Jim
    DB: Do Better