Home Engineering Room
Options

Stuck voyage

Can we please get this fixed asap. I'm trying to run a long voyage to get the last 2 crew I need and every dilemma that pops up requires me to logout off the app clear app data and cache and restart my phone, then log back in. It's beyond annoying. Fortunately it's worked so far but I'm worried one time it won't

Answers

• Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue whiole day. My voyage stuck at 18h and I tried everything - restarting app, clear cache, re-login, restart device, login from another platform...

Nothing works - it is really anoyaing and I want that last dilemma before recalling.

847108je9lq9.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    HaBlack wrote: »
    I am having the same issue whiole day. My voyage stuck at 18h and I tried everything - restarting app, clear cache, re-login, restart device, login from another platform...

Nothing works - it is really anoyaing and I want that last dilemma before recalling.

847108je9lq9.jpg

Sorry it's not working for you. I'm just trying to get my last 2 crew and then I'm going to cite them and never run a long voyage again
  • Options
    This has happened to me several times over the last few years and every time I contact support, they tell me its a "known issue" and give me my loot. How long does it take to fix an established game system with an ongoing "known issue"? Especially when they've added a whole extra activity and a slew of currency sink events during the time this "known issue" has been an issue.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me several times over the last few years and every time I contact support, they tell me its a "known issue" and give me my loot. How long does it take to fix an established game system with an ongoing "known issue"? Especially when they've added a whole extra activity and a slew of currency sink events during the time this "known issue" has been an issue.

Not all issues are easy to figure out, this is the case for this one unfortunately.
  • Options
    It happened to me again. I have the suspicion that the voyage gets stuck when the dilemma is due exactly at the same instance when AM runs out. From the screenshot it looks like it happened to HaBlack, and it happened to me too.

esoncx6qr2ru.jpg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me again. I have the suspicion that the voyage gets stuck when the dilemma is due exactly at the same instance when AM runs out. From the screenshot it looks like it happened to HaBlack, and it happened to me too.

esoncx6qr2ru.jpg

All my stuck voyages are always close to running out of AM, from memory i believe it is less than 100.