Home The Bridge
Options

300 (and 2) Event Packs Later...

Just in case y'all were curious, I've pulled 302 event packs and make a pretty decent Drop Rate table.

6hxabhp2p4bj.png

Comments

• Options
    For almost $2000 worth of IAP, I'm pretty underwhelmed. Thanks for doing this for science.
  • Options
    Awesome data, Sigurd!
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Oh great...those odds don't look so good for me...thank you though.
  • Options
    Great post Siguard, from someone who has pulled many packs this data also follows closely to my results and many other posts we have seen. Very nice to see the info organized so nicely, well done.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great data! Most of the times I would rage quit to keep track
  • Options
    {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hey Siguard... glad you're still around!

So, 241,200 Honor for you (Not counting 5* airlocks)? Do you really have that much $$ to spend on 200k dilithium to do these stats?

Can you pass me one of those Leonardos? Just 1...
  • Options
    If you go his wiki page it is even clearer: https://stt.wiki/wiki/User:Siguard
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing a drop test out of curiourisity how long did it take to dismiss crew?

Be great if you could select multiple crew and dismiss in one go
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Thanks for doing a drop test out of curiourisity how long did it take to dismiss crew?

Be great if you could select multiple crew and dismiss in one go

Ugh, it was hours.

One day, that will be a thing and I will be so happy....
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

But, didn't someone just pull TWO Da Vincis in ONE Ten Pull in the Event Pack for this week?

Scott

EDIT TO ADD:

Looks like it was Prince Valium?

lQOxeuI.jpg

lQOxeuI.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Nice!

I'm just curious, did you keep track of the 4* event crew as well? Is the chance 50/50 (or 45/45 with the ~10% chance for a 5*)
  • Options
    eschesch ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for sharing this. Were you able to keep track of any difference between Event Packs with 1 Legendary and Event Packs with 2 Legendaries?

Was wondering if the chance of ANY Event Legendary was better (not double, just better) when there were two. Or if all signs pointed to the same %.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    On his wiki user page, the table for the pulls shows the chances of getting a pack that drops only that item. What I love is that the the odds of getting only "other 5* crew" is 1-in-1.8E+25. For those of you who are not inclined to (computer) scientific notation, that is 18 followed by 24 zeros, or 1-in-18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. The odds of getting only 5* event crew is 2.3E+19. All according to statistics, of course.

Does this info account for any issues in event packs, such as receiving Augment Picard instead of Admiral Picard during the Borg mega-event?
  • Options
    Ikrit wrote: »
    Does this info account for any issues in event packs, such as receiving Augment Picard instead of Admiral Picard during the Borg mega-event?

I didn't include that data at all.
  • Options
    According Siguard stats in the 302 pulls getting 2 event crew in same 10x pull never happened. As he received 302 event crew. The chances of getting 2 legendary crew in same pull must be astronomical.

But, didn't someone just pull TWO Da Vincis in ONE Ten Pull in the Event Pack for this week

• Options
    I was able to find at least one time that I received 2 legies

8nl0tx3u7k00.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    ccufrnccu890.jpeg
    I pulled double event legendaries only once... and I’ve done a lot of pulls...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    I feel I need to clarify, the "Other 5* Crew" is a separate 5* Crew member not at the beginning of the pull or the end of the pull. Those two spots are reserved for the "guaranteed drop crew" (the 4* or 5* crew that is guaranteed in every 10x pull).

So from the data, you'll get an "other 5* crew" every 34ish pulls and of those pulls, there's a 10% chance of getting a guaranteed 5* crew. So this sort of thing should happen at least once within 340ish pulls. ...I could be wrong there, I'm not great at statistics. 74% of the population knows that ;D