Home The Bridge
Options

Cheap Celestial for 5 Star Crew Retrieval?

I do not have much Celestial to get pole star for Crew Retrieval. What are some cheap polestar to get for a good 5 Star Crew. I like muliple suggestions too.

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://datacore.app/playertools?tool=crew-retrieval

See who you can retrieve with your current polestars and sort by one of their rankings to find the best crew available.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    What are you looking for in a new crew, Voyage, Gauntlet, or Event help? Fencing Picard is new to retrieval. Very high voyager who will get events. You can retrieve him for resourceful (1000 ism) + tactician (2650) + duelist (2040) so 5690 for the #3 Voyager. You likely even have those polestars already.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest getting more stars on a crew you already have. A 1/5 will only help so much, but getting one completed or closer to completed will be very helpful. Two good crew that are very useful are Professor Sato and Garth of Izar. The problem with asking about which are cheapest is that it depends on what polestars you have. Or focus on a skill you lack. If you are low in one of the skills, let us know and we'll give the best suggestions
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    TotAlly depends on what you are after
    Voyage
    Gauntlet

Finishing off collections would be good if you have 4/5* that you need to finish or want to do multiples collections of
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Spock & Ichaya is definitely the crew to get now if you want one for collections now
  • Options
    Spock & Ichaya is definitely the crew to get now if you want one for collections now

Luckily I got mine immortalized last month. Helped finish a milestone for the Vulcan collection.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have any 5* crew, then I would go for a crew with a 400% damage bonus in ship battles.

Garth has already been mentioned, use: Brutal, Desperate and Resourceful.

I like Killy. Engineer, Veteran and Mirror Universe, or Engineer, Veteran and Terran Empire.

Both crew are 3 skills, have a 6s initialization, and no trigger for the damage.

There may be better skill wise, but don't compromise on the other factors.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maco Mayweather has 400 damage and can be retrieved for maco and diplomacy. I just finished him with my most recent 3 retrievals. Plus he has no evasion penalty.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallturban Spock needs only two polestars which are rather cheap to get on the market! He's needed to fuse "Reunion Kirk and Spock" if you have a fully fused "Anxious Kirk". :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not scan above 300 that way you should be able to open all constellations. Also, remember when looking at polestars , to sell at 800 quantum you need to hit the circle with the line through it, which is next to sell (which is on the celestial market). So sell some human, federation, and starfleet polestars for 800.

All other polestars should be worth more than 800 quantum.

You can also place some of your polestars for sale on the celestial market. Go to the celestial market to do that. There you can enter a price that you would like to receive for it. Also, you can sell some constellations too, again enter a price you want for it.