Home The Bridge
Options

Who's stolen my scanner?

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
I opened a pack, got my Pirate Tendi, and now my Scanner has vanished.

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It got moved in the it got moved in the update.
    Shan wrote: »
    Where are the new deactivated icons?

You need to be on 9.0.0 to see them.
    Captain's Bridge is in the Manifest.
    The Fleet Boss Battles icon takes the spot of the Scan icon, the Scan icon being moved to the right side of the screen, above the Galaxy Map icon.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened a pack, got my Pirate Tendi, and now my Scanner has vanished.

Are there any Ferengi in your fleet? It sounds like someone has the lobes for shrewd business.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a decent sized white circle next to your DBID. It can be copied now!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

The Fleet Boss Battles icon takes the spot of the Scan icon, the Scan icon being moved to the right side of the screen, above the Galaxy Map icon.

I must be blind. I upgraded, but I don't see the Captains bridge in the manifest. they said it would be visible but locked. does anyone have a screenshot of it?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »

I must be blind. I upgraded, but I don't see the Captains bridge in the manifest. they said it would be visible but locked. does anyone have a screenshot of it?
    Cross-posting from another thread:

I am on 9.0.0. No new icons are visible. Only the scan icon is moved.

3qv4e2oax7on.jpg

Looks like something got lost in communication and those icons will not be visible until the feature is released, my apologies.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust