Home The Bridge
Options

Fleet Boss Battles Stream - Monday, July 11- around 4pm ET (20:00 UTC) - It's Live!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Okay some pointers. Accuracy does not matter.
    My best damage so far is Suurak ship, Away team archer and punk rocker over 200k damage.

Accuracy and evasion both don’t matter.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    My best damage so far is Suurak ship, Away team archer and punk rocker over 200k damage.

Accuracy and evasion both don’t matter.

Correct.
    I made a post further up about evasion from the video yesterday. I did not realize accuracy until I noticed I had 100% hits.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

I went with punk rocker and seven in blue got 277k damage Suurak

Edit: the second battle got 188k . So less damage than having archer. But the average might be higher than with Archer
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I can see the first upgrades on the bridge will be 30 Magnesite. Anybody know what the ones after it are. My guess would be 60,90,120?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    One point I have to make. This seems almost like doing an expedition event, only with ship battles. Of course, this is dependent on your fleet to complete. You do not need fleet members when dealing with the expedition event
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I am guessing here. But I do not believe that the original image of the Doomsday Machine is being used here, but the enhanced one when they redid some of the special effects in TOS.

If I remember right the original Doomsday Machine looked more like a cone wrapped with bandages.

This picture shows the difference. But also I think my memory of it was from a black and white TV not color.
    amj03d268all.jpeg

I think the bandage thought came from ridges or seams on it.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the first upgrades on the bridge will be 30 Magnesite. Anybody know what the ones after it are. My guess would be 60,90,120?

30-45-60.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    like to be able to see who are the crew assigned to boss battles rather than the avatar of the player using them. It seems that I need to use one of these crew on my ship to perform a combo but I can’t see who they are. Also, crew already used cause the trait pool to go grey as if they can’t be used again but this is not the case. The last spot needed in ours was a communicator + another trait. There were no 3* 2* or 1* that met that criteria for not used traits. I had to use Weyoun with communicator + clone even though clone had already been used.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »

30-45-60.

To finish last one 75.

30-45-60-75

I wonder what the next bridge level will be?