Home Engineering Room

Where's My FLEET?

Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in Engineering Room
v6d58d4n5k92.png
l2kj41p877sa.png
I'm the Admiral of the D3vil Dogs...what did you do with my fleet? 09:20 pacific
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    82ym3xhweh4s.jpg
    j8djm1cqfy8f.jpg
    Seconded! FIX THIS!

-EDIT-

FAIR WARNING: I have plans for this morning but if this is not fixed by noon Pacific time, I'm going Scorched Earth!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still occurring after a restart?
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I'm unable to log into my main account through both the Amazon and Google Play versions of the game. I can log into my Alt account on Amazon but then I logged into my main account and it did the same thing as the Google version. I'm on a Galaxy 22+ and go this message:

ewkakho7umgf.jpg

Edit: after 20 minutes I got back in
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHAN: I restarted my phone and the app and Starport is alive again. Thank you for reaching out, and please "thank" the responsible party for me, I was hoping to have a heart attack today.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    SHAN: I restarted my phone and the app and Starport is alive again. Thank you for reaching out, and please "thank" the responsible party for me, I was hoping to have a heart attack today.

It was the servers having a case of the Mondays :(
    Apologies for the unnecessary distress this has caused.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Personally i love getting messages from my fleet members saying why was i booted from the fleet. They are in recruit board and i can see them in recruit board. And my fleet is empty. This been going on for well over 6 months which i have reported and sent screenshots to no avail as usual. It it a 2 sided glitch that happens. I make sure to inform my fleet of this glitch so that no one has a heart attack. And i have lost a few members who think they were booted over this nonsense so thanks for that. Hurt feelings for no reason and players who believe the screen that they are in recruit board i stead of fleet. Which i cant talk them out of “why was I booted” because litterally they are getting invites. So telling them to restart does no good. Still out if fleet. Now im a horrid person seemingly playing childish games 😤 i love this. .
  • Same here - I was Admiral to Starcross, and I'm no longer in my fleet. I have tried numerous times to reconnect to it - using Galaxy S9, not working on restart. Please help!
  • Update - I'm back in again. Whatever it was, it seemed to be temporary. If you guys did fix anything on your end, the help was appreciated. Thanks!
  • My fleet is still gone. Assimilated Federation. Multiple restarts did nothing.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    I’m still in my fleet however the entire contents of my mailbox has been wiped out. This is including the message sent earlier today about tomorrow’s down time and messages I have going back to before the automatic deletion.

Edit: Checked an hour later. Now they’re back