Home The Bridge
Options

Strange items that require equipping.

90q2vjdh3ix5.png
He wasn't even on board Voyager...he was on the Enterprise while Neelix was in the delta quadrant. Post some more hilarious examples below if you have any.

Comments

• Options
    How about this...One (the borg) was created with Seven's DNA and another crewman's...and the EMH's mobile emitter so why isn't a mobile emitter required to build any of his items?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this...One (the borg) was created with Seven's DNA and another crewman's...and the EMH's mobile emitter so why isn't a mobile emitter required to build any of his items?

Simple answer - because it grants DIP proficiency and One has no DIP.
  • Options
    Lieutenant Saavik needs a Borg Neural Processor.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Simple answer - because it grants DIP proficiency and One has no DIP.

Well duh...but to build his items...like maybe his occipital implant needs a 4 star emitter...of course he shouldn't need it to be euipped.
  • Options
    I know that Crossdressing is really popular at DB parties

gzs8lnx0jhe1.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    90q2vjdh3ix5.png
    He wasn't even on board Voyager...he was on the Enterprise while Neelix was in the delta quadrant. Post some more hilarious examples below if you have any.

He wasn't on Voyager but TNG was quite a bit before Voyager, he may not have still been on the Enterprise, non-canon works notwitstanding
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    90q2vjdh3ix5.png

He wasn't on Voyager but TNG was quite a bit before Voyager, he may not have still been on the Enterprise, non-canon works notwitstanding

That might be a plausible theory...if he was wearing a Voyager era uniform.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    loygaahaaxah.png

Considering La Forge never once played chess on screen I found this one odd.