Home Engineering Room
Options

Player online status is broken

For the past several days, everyone in the game appears to be offline. Offline times are inaccurate. A player I was talking to was at the same time appearing to be offline for 23 hours. Is there awareness of this issue and a plan to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a few reports of this.
    I do not have an update on a potential resolution.
    It will be logged however.
  • Options
    This is problematic for Admirals when you have a fleet rule with x amount of days offline - 🥾 I understand that there are multiple things going on atm, but I hope that this matter will be expedited for resolution. Especially when a new feature is about to drop, that will increase the need for fleetwide communication & seeing ppl online helps
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I experienced the very same, while online status in fleet tab always have been glitchy, the online status showing in the players profile, always have been correct, until now. Saw it during Skirmishes, i klicked on player profiles showing offline since hours, but they were scoring VP.

Fleet management wise, this needs to get fixed ASAP!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Cross-posting from this thread, started by @Commander K in Fleet Central, as it is on the same topic:
    i know that this happen in the fleet list but the friendlist was well but since the update the same issue a few from my fleet also recognise it and ask for help so i start this discussion hope one of the developers can help us to get this function back and all will see when friends are online ingame
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    It's like it's just not updating quickly enough.
    Still not giving correct information about player status. Unless, they've been offline for a really long time. Those seem to be fine - least of my concern, but still correct 🤔
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue