Home Engineering Room

Log on problems

For several hours now I've been unable to start the game. The error message is always "An error occured on the remote server."

Am I the only one or do other people have the same problem? It's somewhat annoying because of the objective event.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform?
    Depening on your location there might be connectivity issues.
    Has this been resolved for you?
  • Thanks for your response, Shan. It has now been resolved, but the problem has existed for 5 hours.
    I'm playing on Android from Germany. I had no other connectivity issues during that time.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your response, Shan. It has now been resolved, but the problem has existed for 5 hours.
    I'm playing on Android from Germany. I had no other connectivity issues during that time.

Unfortunately it can happen that there is/are outage(s) between your location and ours.
    It is out of our control. One way that can help verify that is trying via cellular, if that works, it means there are connectivity issues. Broadband and cellular do not use the same internet routes.

I am sorry you were impacted but glad it is now resolved.
  • I've tried both wi-fi and mobile data. Same problem...
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Damn. I had 11 to 11:15 in the sweepstake. :(
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc6b07cvbib3.png
    tmejh6qm02fl.png
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Gamewide outage???? Everyone is down
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    I was in and got booted. Froze stuck and kicked out.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Haha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lasted longer than i thought before outage.

Game down. What a surprise
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting the same error.
  • Yup
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the planet killer won...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get in either.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merged similar threads though I did choose an incorrect one as the main one, sorry.

The outage at our provider has been resolved, you should be able to access the game again.
    Our apologies.

An in-game mail is being sent out as well with Chronitons, Merits, and a Voyage token.