Home Engineering Room
Options

Outage 2022-07-12

This discussion was created from comments split from: Fleet Boss Battles Issues thread.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....and the game is down...surprised it took this long :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    And boom goes the dynamite...

5bvatzpg0wjn.png

Game is unavailable.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    [G5618] Taibak[G5618] Taibak ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Delete
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    hc3w5bg73hek.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok good, at least it's not just me... the worst part is I was just pressing the button to start a guaranteed gauntlet victory to get a 12-streak... that battle better have been won and/or still be available! lol
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Ok good, at least it's not just me... the worst part is I was just pressing the button to start a guaranteed gauntlet victory to get a 12-streak... that battle better have been won and/or still be available! lol

You really want them seven 3* trainers! ;):p
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

ummm...no m'am. Hope... I had it once, dreaming of a pile of pink tribbles... one day, maybe
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Steals Noms 3* trainers...oh I see what you mean!
  • Options
    Sims wrote: »
    Steals Noms 3* trainers...oh I see what you mean!

:o:)
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Hope I get reimbursed for the one valor ticket I just tried to use to start a boss battle when it froze and kicked me out.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I legit got 3* trainers as my prize once I could get back in. Seriously. You are soooo off my xmas card list! lol
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I removed these comments from the FBB issue thread.

The outage has been resolved, compensation is being sent out.