Home The Bridge
Options

New Crew in the Vault: Demo Man Scotty

EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Bridge
We have a new one skill wonder, this time Eng:

m2jqmtu38wfp.png

alo93z6wu7sr.png

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the new crew reward for the event on the far side of the Una event.

Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or… didn’t they say that FBB’s will have exclusive crew in some fashion? This variant is from the appropriate episode for the current FBB. Either way, interesting.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    The Frantic McCoy in the Vault is probably the FBB reward. He was there yesterday. This new Scotty makes me think Event reward with the timing.
    Both are from "The Doomsday Machine" though.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy and Frantic McCoy were both added yesterday and are both from "The Doomsday Machine." I can only assume they're the FBB-exclusives.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither crew are in the portal. They are showing up in the cryo vault.

Since Ben has said there will be two crew rewarded for FBB and two crew from Doomsday machine showed up yesterday, I would assume both of these crew are the FBB rewards.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Neither crew are in the portal. They are showing up in the cryo vault.

Good point; title of the thread is corrected.

I guess we'll have the answer once a fleet gets to the higher matches and can get a peak at the rewards...
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m the Demo
    Boom goes my M.O.!

Tyrant from the Highlands
    Getting violent on the bellows.

The only thing more volatile than me
    Would be my ammo.

I’ll leave you blown to pieces
    While my piece is screaming Blammo!

d7jz2xtext0q.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport