Home The Bridge
Options

"Potential" Issue with antimatter bonus from bridge??????

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry Shan, this really pissed off my fleet, 3 different people posted video screenshots from the crew loading screen and then immediately after from the voyage screen showing the bonus not carrying over. Do you guys think we are all making it up???? That we thought it would be fun to create a hoax about a bug?

There is not a potential issue. There is an issue with the antimatter bonus. Now, does it only effect certain devices, or certain accounts, is it only a display issue, I don't know, but antimatter bonus currently is not working as intended and needs to be fixed. Please stop deflecting, it insults the people experiencing the bug and posting proof

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Shan, this really pissed off my fleet, 3 different people posted video screenshots from the crew loading screen and then immediately after from the voyage screen showing the bonus not carrying over. Do you guys think we are all making it up???? That we thought it would be fun to create a hoax about a bug?

There is not a potential issue. There is an issue with the antimatter bonus. Now, does it only effect certain devices, or certain accounts, is it only a display issue, I don't know, but antimatter bonus currently is not working as intended and needs to be fixed. Please stop deflecting, it insults the people experiencing the bug and posting proof

There is no deflection intended, at all.
    We need more tests to determine the scope of the issue, is it a display issue or is the buff not applied, or is it both.

I apologize that my choice of words seemed to imply something else, that is not the case at all.
    It's been a long week.

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

We need more tests to determine the scope of the issue, is it a display issue or is the buff not applied, or is it both.

I apologize that my choice of words seemed to imply something else, that is not the case at all.
    It's been a long week.

That's fair, thanks for the reply, several people felt like they were being questioned.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

It's been a long week.

That's fair, thanks for the reply, several people felt like they were being questioned.

Not at all, again I am sorry it came across that way.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I noticed it on mine, too. The bonus is showing while crew building. But once you engage the voyage, the bonus is gone.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a display error, it's infact not granting the bonus. It's shown in the crew selection menu, but then it's gone once the voyage has started. That also means we have to manually adjust the "Voytime" from the bot since it registers the (sadly not true) bonus from the selection.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")