Home The Bridge

Boss battles and Campaigns Tracks

Now that boss battles have arrived can we please get rid of the useless Starbase components in the 3rd track ?
It's even more insulting then crew trainers...

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Yes but the trainers are insulting too.
    Both i would chose merits over.

Though , I will give you the nod that the ship components are worse. You will see when you use them as replicator fuel a lot get burned, but in no time they will be maxed out again.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Maybe throw in a little bit of kemocite on the third track?
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Well trainers you use up, but star base components are nigh unusable 'cept for replicating stuff. Most fleets have their star base at max for a long time now, since the feature is years old.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Well trainers you use up, but star base components are nigh unusable 'cept for replicating stuff. Most fleets have their star base at max for a long time now, since the feature is years old.

Not for small fleets. But, I am constantly maxed out. I always forget to use them as replicator fuel (not the starbase creation of). But , when I do, they are back to max in no time. So your assessment still holds on the uselessness of them as a reward.

Trainers, I constantly get maxed out on my 2 oldest accounts. The thing that I forget about is how quickly the 5* trainer drops during faction events. Which I do like, but this just makes receiving them from event and boss rewards pointless.