Home The Bridge

Shan....Boss Battles Antimatter And the Bridge question

what does building up antimatter on the bridge actually do? Is it for voyages or Boss battles? I thought building up the bridge only effects Boss battles. So what does it actually do?

There should be something in game that explains everything. We are flying blind on a lot of things concerning Boss battles

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antimatter effects voyages. Except there is a bug and it's likely broken right now.

The other ship boosts effect all uses of the ship. Arena, skirmish, normal missions, boss battles. It's been asked and answered multiple times.
  • NasHamNasHam ✭✭
    so the bridge isn't just for boss battles? and i didn't see any posts on it
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bridge can only be leveled up by participating in Fleet Boss Battles.
    The bonuses provided that apply to Fleet Boss Battles say so in their description :)
  • NasHamNasHam ✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The bonuses provided that apply to Fleet Boss Battles say so in their description :)

When I click "antimatter" when I'm in the Captain's Bridge screen, there is no description, it just says " Ship Antimatter". Same for "shields", it just says "ship shields". And since I already maxed out the others, those just say "You need to upgrade bridge to unlock new levels"

If those are the descriptions, then how am I supposed to know what and where they are used for. You guys really need to put a guide out honestly
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    The bonuses provided that apply ONLY to Fleet Boss Battles say so in their description :)

No offense. Keyword added before you get deluged with questions.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    NasHam wrote: »

When I click "antimatter" when I'm in the Captain's Bridge screen, there is no description, it just says " Ship Antimatter". Same for "shields", it just says "ship shields". And since I already maxed out the others, those just say "You need to upgrade bridge to unlock new levels"

If those are the descriptions, then how am I supposed to know what and where they are used for. You guys really need to put a guide out honestly

No offense to you, as well.

But, currently AntiMatter is used only to control how long a Voyage can go without revival.

Shan's answer means that, useless a Stat specifically says it affects FBB only, that Stat is for anything related to the Ship. Shields increases Shields for ALL things that the Ship is used for that would involve Shields. FBB, Arena, Skirmish, and Space Battle Missions. as stated, currently AntiMatter would only add a little extra AntiMatter for Voyages.

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer or the comment it is part of construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • NasHamNasHam ✭✭
    none taken and thx