Home Engineering Room

No cyber offer in my portal.

I took Shan's post of...
Shan wrote: »
There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)

...to mean that the offer should be in everyone's portal. Yet I still haven't seen the offer days later. Was this an offer for everyone or did only select players get it?

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    I took Shan's post of...
    There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)

...to mean that the offer should be in everyone's portal. Yet I still haven't seen the offer days later. Was this an offer for everyone or did only select players get it?

Supposed to appear for everyone. 1000 chrons, 100k credits, and 300k dilithium for $4.99, purchasable up to 3 times.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should indeed be visible for everyone. Still no luck today?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have asked about this. For a very short time, there was a first version of this offer which was not in the Time Portal, but appeared in the left corner of the main screen, like other special offers.

Have you seen that?

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had that. But getting an offer on a 12h timer, which popped up after just buying another offer, isn't the same as one you can buy at your leisure on a 3 day timer.
  • @Shan, I'm in the same boat. I got the timed offer on Monday evening as a pop-up offer but never saw it in my time portal.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened.
    The offer in the Time Portal was also on a timer, it did last for 3 days.
    It was available for over the span of 3 days, but also with a 12h timer after logging in.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was available for over the span of 3 days, but also with a 12h timer after logging in.

That's not a 12h timer...

khk1crf9jtv3.png