Home The Bridge

How about a little Mega Event Tease?

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Bridge
twg0phua564t.png

Caption: Badgey is reflecting on its possible vengeance for NOT being the recurrent Mega-Event crew.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    twg0phua564t.png

Caption: Badgey is reflecting on its possible vengeance for NOT being the recurrent Mega-Event crew.

You monster! I saw the image and I was like

gme68ckpediw.gif

And then I saw the words and the Universe got just a little bit darker and a lottle bit sadder......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Just noticed a reflection/shadow of Mariner on Badgey 👀
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Just noticed a reflection/shadow of Mariner on Badgey 👀

775uubgdhrsj.png

Tried my best to draw round it!
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Badgey Vs. Peanut Hamper Mega or GTFO! 😂

The first thing I said {IIRC} when Shan hinted this was coming was either Evil Badgey or Peanut Hamper for the Recurring. But, that shadow makes me think we are getting a second version of someone else with plenty of Lower Decks crew not in the game yet.

Even darker and sadder world.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Why are you shoving this lower decks nonsense down our throats? I don’t care, you have to add the characters for the people who like it. But this dumbing down of Star Trek with these buggy eyed abominations have to be in everything now? Every event, whole campaign, every weekly pack. It’s too much. I don’t want even to open game anymore to see this juvenile pictures.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Sashenka wrote: »
    Why are you shoving this lower decks nonsense down our throats? I don’t care, you have to add the characters for the people who like it. But this dumbing down of Star Trek with these buggy eyed abominations have to be in everything now? Every event, whole campaign, every weekly pack. It’s too much. I don’t want even to open game anymore to see this juvenile pictures.
    xyvnz7g2ocun.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's their turn. Even if you don't like it, it is very much in the spirit of Star Trek to tolerate those who do. I have my favorites too, but I wait my turn.
    As for dumbing it down, keep in mind you make this accusation in a nine line post that has a minimum of six grammatical errors. Is English not you first language? Would you like help refining it? Does LD not translate well for you?
    LD is not at the top of my list, but it has its moments. I also enjoy Prodigy and would like to see them in game, alas.
    Now, before you decide to attempt to insult my intelligence, I've had a professionally administered IQ test that averaged to 156 with lower and upper outliers at 136 and 186. Simply put, I still rated a genius in the section I slept through a good portion of due to cold medication.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. Finish and freeze. Grow the collection. Enjoy the buffs and goodies. I have a few characters I'd like to freeze, simply because the actor annoys me, but they aren't done yet. The blue of Winn creeped me out. Freezing her was a special pleasure.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • It's their turn. Even if you don't like it, it is very much in the spirit of Star Trek to tolerate those who do. I have my favorites too, but I wait my turn.
    As for dumbing it down, keep in mind you make this accusation in a nine line post that has a minimum of six grammatical errors. Is English not you first language? Would you like help refining it? Does LD not translate well for you?
    LD is not at the top of my list, but it has its moments. I also enjoy Prodigy and would like to see them in game, alas.
    Now, before you decide to attempt to insult my intelligence, I've had a professionally administered IQ test that averaged to 156 with lower and upper outliers at 136 and 186. Simply put, I still rated a genius in the section I slept through a good portion of due to cold medication.

No, as matter of fact English is not my first language, I am from Russia. I know I need to improve my English, and I work on that. I had not intention to insult you directly, (but now that I state where I’m from you probably insult me as is the trend in America now), I only state for game designer that is too much of this all at one time.
  • Sashenka wrote: »
    Why are you shoving this lower decks nonsense down our throats? I don’t care, you have to add the characters for the people who like it. But this dumbing down of Star Trek with these buggy eyed abominations have to be in everything now? Every event, whole campaign, every weekly pack. It’s too much. I don’t want even to open game anymore to see this juvenile pictures.

I am surprised you didn't use terms like woke, liberalism, cancel culture, etc. in your diatribe.

We do not speak with those terms in my country.

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you seen Lower Decks? It’s really fun to watch. Check it out.
    Let’s fly!
This discussion has been closed.