Home The Bridge
Options

Shan: Fleet Boss Battles Season 2 New Bridge question

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The coordinated sustained effort to build the starbase is the point. It's not supposed to be quick or easy. It's like the one starbase resource that was harder to get so it slowed down progression.

And presumably Ultra-Nightmare too, since it has a resource that none of the other difficulty levels have (even though WRGBen said he didn't know whether it was even possible to beat it).
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    UNM is possible to beat, I've witnessed it. However, without Bilitrium I as reward for killing UNM, there is no need to touch UNM for a long time, as Nightmare (NM) gives enough Bilitrum I and II to reach Bridge Level 11 in maybe 6 to 7 weeks.

I am just doing Ultra now. You won't have to worry about bilitrum but magnecite cos of how much you have gathered
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnusite is an issue at the latest levels, but if Ultra doesn't give Bilitrium I, fleets will have to do alternate rotations NM-UNM to get all kinds of Bilitrium, and that way Magnusite will most likely never become a buttleneck.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No response from anyone from the company after about a month and a half?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    This is the first I've heard about multiple bridges as well.

Ben did some Q&A sessions on both the Timelines Discord and the Timelines Talks Discord, he mentioned that yes, we were getting multiple seasons of Captain's Bridges and that the resources needed would not be shared between the two.
    So Kemocite/Bilitrium will not be used on the new bridge when it's launched. I believe he also said it would be arriving before the end of the year but don't quote me on that.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Bring on the Battle Bridge!!!
    Enterprise-D-battle-bridge-1.jpg
    If it's not the "battle bridge" of the down-budgeted Enterprise-C, I'm for it. I like the episode, but they should have put it onto the shelf until they had the money for their original plan.