Home Make It So!

The Incomplete Collections Collection.

OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
Hello Forums,

We’ve had the basis for a number of collections, some for quite a while, which sadly don’t seem to ever get completed, getting passed over for other collections. Please use this thread to identify any partially complete collections you have identified, and to suggest the additions to complete a completion where possible.

To start this off, I’m suggesting three further (4*) members are necessary to round off the ‘Protomorphisis collection’. We already have Protomorphisis Riker, Worf and Barclay, each at 5* level. To these I’d like to suggest WRG add the following cards.

Protomorphisis Troi – Troi took to a bath and turned into an reptile/amphibian/thing well before Janeway and Paris ever had the notion.

Protomorphisis Ogawa – Alyssa out-aped Helena Bonham-Carter before the Planet of the Apes reboot.

Protomorphisis Spot – Well deserved since it was iguana Spot and her litter of kittens that gave Data and Picard the clues necessary to solve and cure Protomorphisis syndrome.

Picture credits to Memory Alpha.

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Holodeck Enthusiasts" and "Pride of Chaotica" are missing their final thresholds. I noticed that when I immortalized Satan's Robot and expected the collection to advance, but it didn't. I'd suggest to add either a gold citation or just another 10x premium pull and chronitons and credits and a 4-figure amount of honor as the final reward.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")