• Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    6qbvy27f7j88.jpeg
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The packs should go live shortly :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here they are!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    50ix8wtgrlam.jpeg

If it had been puppet Kayshon it would have been Shaka when the dilithium left but I can wait to retrieve this Kayshon. Would be cool to have an upcoming campaign where you could get Kayshon puppet as an avatar.
    Let’s fly!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, gladly he's not needed for boss battles with a huge ship boom ability and his voyage values (and skillset in purrticular) aren't too attractive either, but he looks kinda cute. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Well, gladly he's not needed for boss battles with a huge ship boom ability and his voyage values (and skillset in purrticular) aren't too attractive either, but he looks kinda cute. :)

The pack also has Mariner, who is good for normal and brutal.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And gives three LD crew ahead of a possible LD Mega. I'm curious if sales will change after we know tomorrow.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had known Mariner re-appeared in a pack so early (together with Bäumler as well who I both had 1/4 FE not too long ago and eventually cited them with recently accumulated purrple citations), I would have saved those cites.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")