Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: ME#1 - Galaxy - Charitable Chaos - 2022-08-04

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me were going to get 2* versions of each of the main LDS crew throughout the mega. Love that idea.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Corrupted badgey is a hero.

We have 120 crafty crew.

If Ensign Tendi is a 2*. Then it will do wonders for new players.
  • Safecracker Nog doesn't look nearly as out-of-place on that art as I expected him to. A solid choice.
  • Cannot begin to say how excited I am for this mega!!
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    Please tell me were going to get 2* versions of each of the main LDS crew throughout the mega. Love that idea.

Yes :) It's evoked in the announcement, you'll see ensign versions of Mariner, Boimler, Rutherford and Tendi :)

It's always fun to see a new starfleet female alien. Even if we have all our cadets complete already.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise. I just finished Picard season 2 and haven't started any of the other current Trek series (yep, I'm very behind). The LD crew are just interesting art to me at this point, but I'm happy for others that are happy.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it looks like we're getting four new 2* crew this month, will we also see the Uncommon collection get raised to sixty? It's a slow growing collection, so the Milestone will last a long time.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the animated collection expanded too given all the new animated crew.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'd love to see the animated collection expanded too given all the new animated crew.

They're likely to expand all the collections soon, as the majority of them can go up at least a notch (Resourceful can go up several). Once they've settled FBB to their liking, collections will probably be their first thing to look at.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It definitely needs done. I think my running list is at 18? with more soon. I think there was a mention of expanding "Pet People" soon, so maybe then.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • here's my take for alternate name for corrupt Badgey--Crabby Badgey
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    A warrior's drink
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    The 2* Morner and Tendy will certainly help new players to get those nodes cleared on the cadet challenges (Tendy even any week day from Munday to Fryday)! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    That drunk Mariner made me use up all of my daily Replicator uses. I can’t even remember the last time that happened.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was the opposite! She was the furst in a long time where I could build every single item. Purrhaps it played into my hands that I didn't have anyone else to level anymore and prefarmed stuff for a few days. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")