Home The Bridge

Looted boxes rewards table issue?

Has anyone gotten anything other than 4 star Vash from the 650 dilithium portal for 'looted boxes'?

No one in my fleet has so far. I personally got 4 and they were all Vashes. Same for others in our chat. I know the RNG can be unfair. But we have also had rewards table issues in the past which makes me wonder.
Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.

Comments

• [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I did one pull and got DaiMon Solok today. Probably was about three or four hours ago.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Has anyone gotten anything other than 4 star Vash from the 650 dilithium portal for 'looted boxes'?

No one in my fleet has so far. I personally got 4 and they were all Vashes. Same for others in our chat. I know the RNG can be unfair. But we have also had rewards table issues in the past which makes me wonder.
    Three pulls: 1 Vash, 1 Solok, 1 Vedala (& imm'ed)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There is only one 4* crew in the pack. So vash will drop as often as the combination of all 4* in other packs. And the 3 5* all split the odds of the single 5*. I would expect to only get vash from 4 pulls. It probably takes close to 10 packs before I'd expect to see a 5*. And of course with RNG it can be worse.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a terrible pack but we figured that going in. %3 chance to get the gold you wanted on the first pull. 90% chance you get Vash
  • Thanks everyone for the replies.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Did five pulls and got one Veldala Elder, the rest were Vash.

Them's the break. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as @EnderW - 5 pulls, 4 Vash, 1 Vedala.

But at least one of the Vash packs was pretty exciting - 3 beholds! (Not begolds... just beholds.)
    whadey3iylgu.png
    Just honor since everyone was already FF/frozen, but fun nonetheless.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 4 pulls. 3 times Vash, 1 time Veldala Elder. Since he was the only Legendary I really wanted, and this time there are 3 in it, I count myself lucky.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 Pulls, 16 Vash.
    1 more pull for 'luck', Vedala Elder.
  • ADM Fletcher [ET]ADM Fletcher [ET] ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    11 pulls, 6 Vash, 4 Chuft Captain (already FF), and 1 Vedala Elder. Happy to not have gotten a Solok!
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pull got Vedala Elder and Tevrin Krit in a behold. Best event pack pull in a long time.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    16 Pulls, 16 Vash.
    1 more pull for 'luck', Vedala Elder.

Frank, you should have made the first 16, luck pulls too. 😉🙂
    Glad you at least got Vedala with that luck attempt👍
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friends don’t let friends buy packs with three golds.
    Let’s fly!