Home Fleet Central
Options

Perpetual thread for Fleet mergers & consolidation

2»

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for an EASY fleet to join? By easy I mean the ONLY thing asked of you is that you try to help during boss battles. That's it. Why? Because it is the best REAL aspect of the game which benefits the WHOLE fleet, not just oneself. How you approach the rest of the game is entirely up to you! We just ask that you don't waste your FREE valor (8 per 24 hours), and if you need help, ask. UMBRA GUARD slays 9-12 ultras weekly, and we're not against doing Nightmares if it helps members, those who are actually trying. We just don't appreciate those who join, make 1 or 2 attacks a day, yet gain the benefits of everyone else's hard work. AND NO DISCORD OR TELEGRAM REQUIRED. We just booted a bunch from a lesser fleet because they acted like we should treat them like kings or some such nonsense. I won't name them but they're here begging to merge for months, yet haven't grown past 17 players. That should tell you all you need to know about their approach. We've been COMFORTABLY kicking booty with our 34 long-term members, but are open to any who are like minded.

I regret that your merger did not work out as planned. Perhaps you could create another thread here in Fleet Central for recruiting new members, instead of using this one, given the difficulties you encountered.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Looking for an EASY fleet to join? By easy I mean the ONLY thing asked of you is that you try to help during boss battles. That's it. Why? Because it is the best REAL aspect of the game which benefits the WHOLE fleet, not just oneself. How you approach the rest of the game is entirely up to you! We just ask that you don't waste your FREE valor (8 per 24 hours), and if you need help, ask. UMBRA GUARD slays 9-12 ultras weekly, and we're not against doing Nightmares if it helps members, those who are actually trying. We just don't appreciate those who join, make 1 or 2 attacks a day, yet gain the benefits of everyone else's hard work. AND NO DISCORD OR TELEGRAM REQUIRED. We just booted a bunch from a lesser fleet because they acted like we should treat them like kings or some such nonsense. I won't name them but they're here begging to merge for months, yet haven't grown past 17 players. That should tell you all you need to know about their approach. We've been COMFORTABLY kicking booty with our 34 long-term members, but are open to any who are like minded.
    It's interesting how smaller fleets want to join larger, mire successful fleets, yet want to demand things be done THEIR way! Lol. Be careful who you let into your fleet, because there are people out there just looking for someone else to do all the work, yet be catered to.

You are lying and spreading false accusations and misinformation. You also have a wrong idea about what a merger means. You should say from the beginning that you are not looking for a fleet merger (the purpose of this thread), but you are only looking for new strong high-level members that will spend cash on dilithium to help you do 2 ultras a day.

No one begged for anything, shame on you, you p.of s. I can't believe you are saying that! So in your opinion, by posting a message here on the forum, in this thread, it is begging? You are such a liar and a frustrated person!
    I can say that you were the one who begged us to join your fleet, sent me message after message and when I arranged a deal with you to protect the low-level players you didn't keep your word. You have no character!

1. it wasn't a merger; about 12 players from a total of 30 fleet members moved to their fleet; in my view, a merger is a joining, a fusion, of 2 fleets on broadly equal terms. This wasn't a merger from the beginning. It was that half of our old fleet moved to your fleet, after a while without any notice or discussion you didn't want to keep the low-level casual players and kicked them out and all the "whales" that came from our fleet left and regrouped with the ones you kicked out.
    2. we agreed from the beginning that none of the new members would be kicked out until the end of March - and you didn't keep your part of the deal.
    3. your fleet with the newcomers was easily doing a NM and a UNM each day and most of the new members participated actively and brought their contribution being among the top half as damage incurred and also participating actively to combos
    4. there was no reason in creating all this drama; the fleet was doing well, the low-level newcomers were growing, and the high-level newcomers were bringing a very good contribution to FBB; the fleet had about 43 members and there weren't any new other better players "knocking" at the door, trying to get in... you never approached us to discuss anything about the low-level players or about the casual players and what actually bothered you was that we came up with ideas and strategies and arguments and examples; there were many other low-level players in your fleet (your mates, probably) that weren't participating at all at unlocking the nodes and not doing too much damage as well, but you treat them differently.
    5. the new players you didn't like were low-level and also with a low bridge level (a fact known to you before we came), so they didn't have the same "power" to inflict as much damage as the other fleet members, but also didn't benefit at all from the rewards as their main issue was to get as much magnesite as possible. They were getting better with every week, trying to retrieve the required crew, improve their ships etc. This can't be done overnight.
    6. the admiral contacted some of the new-comers through the game chat (which everybody knows, is not reliable at all, except the admiral-dictator); these people were very busy that particular week (jobs, real life, kids etc) and weren't too active in the game and also most of those messages disappeared by the time they got online;
    7. English is not the first language for almost all of the new players that join their fleet and for most of them it wasn't something natural and easy way to reply to. Anyway, they didn't get the chance too, the window given was too small.
    8. the authoritarian admiral lost his patience (we found out that he is losing his patience very easily) and started kicking some players out; at this point, some of us questioned him about his actions, but in the most POLITE way. we asked him what happened and then explained to him that they (the players he kicked out) can't do more than that at the moment (being low level etc), but they are growing and in time they will bring a better contribution to the fleet; we also tried to explain to him that sometimes people are just busy with their real lives and can't be too active in the game. He never said at the beginning, before the so-called merger, that there are specific requirements.
    9. there were other older members of their fleet that were not active in FBB but they were treated differently and the dictator didn't let us come up with any other arguments or have at least a discussion about his expectations, the other fleet members' expectations and the newcomers' expectations and potential.
    10. it was a very bad experience from our point of view and only because the admiral is a dictator, probably a frustrated individual that cannot accept a different opinion. He was the only one rude in all the conversations he had with us, treated us with superiority from the beginning and made this join a failure. I told him that it's up to him what kind of manager he wants to be, the one with the carrot or the one with the stick. And then I was kicked out. I was leaving anyway because I can't work or play with this kind of person and the way he acted and reacted says a lot about his character.
    PS: When some of the newcomers came up with some very good ideas about how to solve the combos strategically, without wasting too much valor, the admiral aka the dictator replied rudely that they are not playing the game like that. He said that playing the game strategically and saving the valor is taking the fun out of it. We have a different approach to the game, we like finding solutions and we find pleasure and fun in thinking and using our brains.
    PPS: All our ideas were opposed and rejected from the start. Their way of solving the combos is for everyone to try different characters (most of the time 3-4 people at the same time, using the same crew more or less) and post on the chat what didn't work; then they try again with a different crew, although some of the other crew were "covering" the same traits combinations as those that didn't work. Most of the time it was such a mess and a loss of resources (valor).

In the end, I am very happy we didn't stay in that fleet. I would say that the admiral of that fleet is a frustrated young person, lacks any diplomacy and tact, and has no patience, he is also a liar and an egocentric person with a very questionable character.
  • Options

Mister you are just a piece of work that use us to gain some new people. The people with values, that speaks for the squads members were kick out without any warning. After all Nitro have everything explained. We are here to play a game not to be bossed arround from a frustrated child. Don't spread lies about hard working people.Otherwise is just common courtesy to sign a post with your name or game pseudonym, surley if you are spined. So long,

T. Blackhorne
  • Options
    Just to add that the main active group of players from our old fleet has joined another fleet - Argentina Unida - which is a great fleet with great people! It's early days, but I can say that they are wonderful human beings, first of all. They also like to play it strategically and use the resources in a clever way. The fleet is doing easily an ultra daily while having a relaxed approach.
    Whoever wants to be part of a very friendly, chill fleet that also gets things done, please contact the admiral: [AR-UNI] General Abre. You can find his post on the first page of this thread.
  • Options
    BAD is looking for a smaller fleet to join with . At the moment we have 10 -15 open spots and maybe some more because of retirement.
    We have players from America and Europe, have a discord server where we communicate and take it very easy on the game. Nobody has to rank high in an event, everybody has the right to take a day off, we only like to see that people are friendly and try to help with the dailies and fleet boss battles.
    Of course we have a maxed base and are killing UNM bosses daily. But we can always step back with bosses to lower levels to help the new captains to get the resources they need.
    You come with a whole squad? Great - you will get your own squad in BAD too. Tell us your needs, tell us your problems and we will try to help you - communication is everything.

Our ingame contacts are [BAD]Viperch25 and [BAD] ShinyJedi - and you can always reach out to me in this forum.

LLAP
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see that fleets are using this thread to reach out to other like-minded folks for merging (not recruiting). That was the intention. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    NitroSTAR wrote: »
    It's interesting how smaller fleets want to join larger, mire successful fleets, yet want to demand things be done THEIR way! Lol. Be careful who you let into your fleet, because there are people out there just looking for someone else to do all the work, yet be catered to.

You are lying and spreading false accusations and misinformation. You also have a wrong idea about what a merger means. You should say from the beginning that you are not looking for a fleet merger (the purpose of this thread), but you are only looking for new strong high-level members that will spend cash on dilithium to help you do 2 ultras a day.

No one begged for anything, shame on you, you p.of s. I can't believe you are saying that! So in your opinion, by posting a message here on the forum, in this thread, it is begging? You are such a liar and a frustrated person!
    I can say that you were the one who begged us to join your fleet, sent me message after message and when I arranged a deal with you to protect the low-level players you didn't keep your word. You have no character!

1. it wasn't a merger; about 12 players from a total of 30 fleet members moved to their fleet; in my view, a merger is a joining, a fusion, of 2 fleets on broadly equal terms. This wasn't a merger from the beginning. It was that half of our old fleet moved to your fleet, after a while without any notice or discussion you didn't want to keep the low-level casual players and kicked them out and all the "whales" that came from our fleet left and regrouped with the ones you kicked out.
    2. we agreed from the beginning that none of the new members would be kicked out until the end of March - and you didn't keep your part of the deal.
    3. your fleet with the newcomers was easily doing a NM and a UNM each day and most of the new members participated actively and brought their contribution being among the top half as damage incurred and also participating actively to combos
    4. there was no reason in creating all this drama; the fleet was doing well, the low-level newcomers were growing, and the high-level newcomers were bringing a very good contribution to FBB; the fleet had about 43 members and there weren't any new other better players "knocking" at the door, trying to get in... you never approached us to discuss anything about the low-level players or about the casual players and what actually bothered you was that we came up with ideas and strategies and arguments and examples; there were many other low-level players in your fleet (your mates, probably) that weren't participating at all at unlocking the nodes and not doing too much damage as well, but you treat them differently.
    5. the new players you didn't like were low-level and also with a low bridge level (a fact known to you before we came), so they didn't have the same "power" to inflict as much damage as the other fleet members, but also didn't benefit at all from the rewards as their main issue was to get as much magnesite as possible. They were getting better with every week, trying to retrieve the required crew, improve their ships etc. This can't be done overnight.
    6. the admiral contacted some of the new-comers through the game chat (which everybody knows, is not reliable at all, except the admiral-dictator); these people were very busy that particular week (jobs, real life, kids etc) and weren't too active in the game and also most of those messages disappeared by the time they got online;
    7. English is not the first language for almost all of the new players that join their fleet and for most of them it wasn't something natural and easy way to reply to. Anyway, they didn't get the chance too, the window given was too small.
    8. the authoritarian admiral lost his patience (we found out that he is losing his patience very easily) and started kicking some players out; at this point, some of us questioned him about his actions, but in the most POLITE way. we asked him what happened and then explained to him that they (the players he kicked out) can't do more than that at the moment (being low level etc), but they are growing and in time they will bring a better contribution to the fleet; we also tried to explain to him that sometimes people are just busy with their real lives and can't be too active in the game. He never said at the beginning, before the so-called merger, that there are specific requirements.
    9. there were other older members of their fleet that were not active in FBB but they were treated differently and the dictator didn't let us come up with any other arguments or have at least a discussion about his expectations, the other fleet members' expectations and the newcomers' expectations and potential.
    10. it was a very bad experience from our point of view and only because the admiral is a dictator, probably a frustrated individual that cannot accept a different opinion. He was the only one rude in all the conversations he had with us, treated us with superiority from the beginning and made this join a failure. I told him that it's up to him what kind of manager he wants to be, the one with the carrot or the one with the stick. And then I was kicked out. I was leaving anyway because I can't work or play with this kind of person and the way he acted and reacted says a lot about his character.
    PS: When some of the newcomers came up with some very good ideas about how to solve the combos strategically, without wasting too much valor, the admiral aka the dictator replied rudely that they are not playing the game like that. He said that playing the game strategically and saving the valor is taking the fun out of it. We have a different approach to the game, we like finding solutions and we find pleasure and fun in thinking and using our brains.
    PPS: All our ideas were opposed and rejected from the start. Their way of solving the combos is for everyone to try different characters (most of the time 3-4 people at the same time, using the same crew more or less) and post on the chat what didn't work; then they try again with a different crew, although some of the other crew were "covering" the same traits combinations as those that didn't work. Most of the time it was such a mess and a loss of resources (valor).

In the end, I am very happy we didn't stay in that fleet. I would say that the admiral of that fleet is a frustrated young person, lacks any diplomacy and tact, and has no patience, he is also a liar and an egocentric person with a very questionable character.

LMAO
  • Options
    If you've been in at least 4 fleets in the last 3 months, of course it can't be anything YOU'RE doing wrong.....LMAO!
  • Options
    If you've been in at least 4 fleets in the last 3 months, of course it can't be anything YOU'RE doing wrong.....LMAO!

As usual, you spread false information.
    I never said we were or I was in 4 fleets in 3 months.
  • Options

I knew your story before you joined. LMAO
  • Options

I knew your story before you joined. LMAO

Ok, you were in at least 1 fleet BEFORE ours, then 2 fleets AFTER ours, all in less than 3 months. How is that a lie? 🤣
  • Options
    Inner Planets Alliance and Outer Planets Alliance are together again after many years apart. IPA is full at the moment and OPA is in a rebuilding phase, and a more casual play fleet. We are looking to take on additional players, squadrons or small fleets. Our starbases are maxed and we have a robust Discord server with many helpful senior players as well as just a great place to chat if you are interested in that.

Our ad is linked below. Let me know if you would like to discuss any aspect of this opportunity. You can DM me here or on Discord @ [IPA] Markas#4478

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20443/ipa-inner-planets-alliance-and-outer-planets-alliance-pubs-for-everyone#latest

Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    Sweeping Angels would be open to a merger. We're not a fleet with a maxed out starbase (though the chroniton and replication portion is); we enjoy the challenge of building a fleet from the ground up. We are a mix of veterans and new players, with about 15-18 active members all at bridge 13. We're able to beat Brutal with ease, Nightmare with some difficulty... but we lack the manpower to chew through Ultra Nightmare and advance. If there's another young fleet out there with the same problem- willing participants ready to advance- maybe we can be something more together.

We have an easygoing community, no 'quotas' or requirements beyond regular participation, and a Discord community with a fair amount of resources built in.

If interested, PM me here, contact zarmrkeeg on Discord, or trust to Timelines' extremely unreliable PM system and look for 'Andrew' (with the security officer Neelix avatar.)
  • Options
    @NitroSTAR and @guest_1546106347175460 please, remember to keep it cool and respectful. Let's focus on constructive dialogue and avoid any personal attacks. Thanks for your understanding and let's keep the forum a positive space for everyone!
  • Options
    @NitroSTAR and @guest_1546106347175460 please, remember to keep it cool and respectful. Let's focus on constructive dialogue and avoid any personal attacks. Thanks for your understanding and let's keep the forum a positive space for everyone!

Understood, and my apologies to the forum.
  • Options
    The responsibility of admiral for my fleet has been thrust upon me, and I’m doing what I can to rebuild it. We were a very active fleet for quite awhile, and then many of our key members started dropping.

Fleet Name: The Kirk Offensive
    (Formerly The Horta Rock)
    Level 134 starbase
    Currently 18 active members (5 lvl 90+, 4 lvl 80-89, 3 lvl 70-70, the rest scattered around)
    Before things fell apart, we almost beat Brutal (got into the 90% range), and we easily could if we got new lifeblood.

As we’re a relatively old fleet, from at least 2018 (I joined in 2019), I would like to do what I can to bring it back to its better days.

We try to keep to a reasonable balance of effort, and expect people to do their dailies and boss battles. Also to go all out when there’s a boss objective event.

If there’s any fleets in a similar situation, please reach out to me here on in-game (this is my player handle).
  • Options
    Greetings. I am representing the fleet USS Delta Voyager. We are looking for members to join us or another small fleet to possibly merge. We have 25 members and a level 114 starbase. We are looking for active FBB players to help us get bilit 3 on a regular basis. We have many members whose bridges are stuck at level 13. We do communicate and are able to fill the combo chains.

Interested?? Come on in and Join.

Want to discuss a merger??? message me
  • Options
    Looking for like 10 to 15 people we do ultras during the events and farm mag during the week we are in the high 20s for bridge levels im 28 let us know starbase ftw
  • Options
    JrodJrod ✭✭
    edited February 26
    Canadian Forces Mk.2 is looking for a few good hosers!

What you bring:

-a warm body.

- no drama

what we offer.

- Max. Starbase.

- Magnesite/Biltrium I/II through FBB

- Assistance in improving your game (if you want it)

- discord (if you want it)

- Bacon/Maple syrup (you want it)

- No explanation as to what happened to Canadian Forces Mk.1

Absolutely looking to help absorb/merge a fleet that wants to as well!.