edited August 2022 in The Bridge
I estimate I have over £600 worth.

m4ddpeu0vo12.jpg
37nq7xoy41pt.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    You can argue that this pack is for new players but even then it‘s way too overpriced. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene 7 wrote: »
    Yes, let's see an offer where we can sell trainers for dil. The above exchange rate seems acceptable. o:)

I'd be happy to sell trainers at half that price. They are second-hand after all.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Definitely for new players. Price should be at 1.00 USD. Purchasable 5 times.
    On my 3rd account, after 3 months of playing , it would be useless to me.

But, give credit to WRG for making them drop rapidly during faction events.
    Otherwise, a player might need them for year, when they first start.
    Edit: WRG increased the drop rate of these 5* trainers when running shuttle missions.
  • Options
    it‘s way too overpriced. 🤗

Each offer in the game is overpriced
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They offer "deals" like this and wonder why we (I do, at any rate) complain at randomly and unpredictaby getting 5 as a "reward" for a dilemma instead of the (remote) chance of a useful 4*.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    They offer "deals" like this and wonder why we (I do, at any rate) complain at randomly and unpredictaby getting 5 as a "reward" for a dilemma instead of the (remote) chance of a useful 4*.

Isn't it 5 replicator rations, not trainers?

Actually, never mind... Your point is still valid 😂
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »

Isn't it 5 replicator rations, not trainers?

Actually, never mind... Your point is still valid 😂

Oh. Oops. I misread that.

Still, I believe that many resources were once considered at a very different value when the game was conceived but are not completely different in value. The developers just don't know this or don't care.