Home The Bridge
Options

Cowpoke Boimler not Wild West?

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
Love a befuddled Boimler, but was him not being in the WW collection an oversight or does it have to wait for a sever update? I already grabbed a copy of him, but I'm curious.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect him to be added on the first minute, but if he will be, and if the collection gets expanded (maybe with an exclusive legendary) soon, then I'd rather be prepurred since the collection was complete before Bäumler was added to the Tuesday packs. By the way, Kudos to the Devs for having more "doable" Tuesday packs with the new crew being a purrple instead of a gold. All we need now is a few Musicians, preferably purrples. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")