Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault Bullseye Kyle {Strange New Worlds} 20220830

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
e5mok2oo2234.jpg
qhul9kc33huo.jpg
o44dtbak77ca.jpg
ovphd439uy1r.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    16th? for Engineering Bases, I think, between Loken and Doctor Van Gogh. I'm focusing on that skill right now and checked when I spotted him a couple hours ago.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's far better than Loken or Doc van Gogh, he's 41st overall in voyage stat numbers, and by far 1st in ENG-SCI-MED triplette. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    He's far better than Loken or Doc van Gogh, he's 41st overall in voyage stat numbers, and by far 1st in ENG-SCI-MED triplette. :)

I'ma have to buy the offer tomorrow night when my SSI goes in.
  • Options
    Seventeen Ten Pulls. Including the fifteen from the bought Pulls.

I hate it when I really want a Crew on the First of the month.

l5z5t1a20fs1.jpg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I got him through a 6500 pull and he's ameowzing! Already on my ENG-SEC voyage. :)

bv4rk1c4ynvu.png

My DIP, SCI and SEC collections are sadly still not complete.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")