Home The Bridge
Options

help in deciding what to level next on my bridge

thx in advance for replies

As my title states, here are the choices. Accuracy V, Hull V, and Evasion IV. Bridge level is 8.

What do you recommend and why

Thx

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Evasion isn't a big helper with this Boss, so I'd do it last. It doesn't really move, so Accuracy isn't a huge help either. I'd go will Hull and stay in the fight just a bit longer, maybe a whole battle cycle. It's what I'd do for me anyway.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    My general pattern has been to 1) help things with FBB, like Damage Taken/Defense against Boss and Hull, then 2) help with Voyages, namely the Antimatter bonus (if available), then Accuracy, because there was an anecdotal account of that being helped against the boss sometime, and then Evasion, etc.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm a voyager mainly, I level Antimatter first, then Damage or Damage Resistence, then Attack, Hull, Shields, Evasion, Accuracy. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    thx for your replies. I was thinking hull but wasn't sure. Appreciate the advice.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Here is my list of hull repair crew. Perhaps this might help. If you have Dereth, I recommend him.
    2ctbfvmlec7i.jpg
    I may have misunderstood. Sorry. I would still go with Hull, followed by accuracy. Accuracy helps you damage the boss, which is important. But if you don't survive as long, it won't make a difference.
  • Options
    Hull, Evasion, then Accuracy.
    Hull will let you live a little more maybe, then Evasion could help you evade a shot and finally Accuracy, because the boss has 0 Evasion.