Home The Bridge

New Vault Crew - Mourned Morn (or simply "Mourn")

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in The Bridge
Looks like a top voyager (again), and with MED as a nice kicker in the high triple figures. Lemmie guess: Tuesday? :) Even if, I think he will eat some voyage collector's dilithium reserves. ^^

iurd0eo9t84k.png
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Looks like a top voyager (again), and with MED as a nice kicker in the high triple figures. Lemmie guess: Tuesday? :) Even if, I think he will eat some voyage collector's dilithium reserves. ^^

iurd0eo9t84k.png

Top Voyager? Not at all. He‘s not even within Top 100. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

iurd0eo9t84k.png

Top Voyager? Not at all. He‘s not even within Top 100. 🤗
    Really? Hm ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0z64ajhdg5qd.jpeg

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    For MED, Rank 75 is solid enough, however I expected Top 50 or better with boosted stats (I'm not good at calculating, that's why I was hoping for Bigbook to show him).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    For MED, Rank 75 is solid enough, however I expected Top 50 or better with boosted stats (I'm not good at calculating, that's why I was hoping for Bigbook to show him).
    Sorry to disappoint you, then:

92la8gwforhq.jpeg

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bare stats he's #77, overall rating is a bit lower. I got lucky, went for a compromise with 5 single 10x pulls (not a big one for 6500) and he was in the last one. :) I hope he will make a shuttle or voyage every meow and then.