Please give me if you can:
    - platform
    - difficulty level of the battle
    - ship used
    - crew used

- platform: iOS
    - difficulty level of the battle: Nightmare
    - ship used: Artifact
    - crew used: Dereth, Mok'bara Crusher, Little John Riker, and Demo Man Scotty.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    iPhone, Brutal, Borg sphere, Zimmerman, Ardra, Vindicta, Mariner. Didn’t unfreeze anybody.
  • Options
    Game completely freezes at Red Alert screen when I try to start a battle.
    Android. Nightmare. Proton ship. Maco Mayweather, Mokbara Crusher, Labourer Kirk and Dereth.
    Didn't do any unfreezing.
  • Options
    5 or 6 valor lost, iOS, Ultra Nightmare
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    IOS, all battles, Borgy Sphere - Ktinga, and sorry but really don't think this has anything to do with what crew were used
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Just happened to me for the first time.

iOS
    Nightmare
    ISS Enterprise
    Zarabeth, Dexa, Bounty Hunter Mudd, Brigitte Torres

Edit: I just noticed that it did NOT eat my valor. I still had it after restarting the game. I also ran this setup after restarting and it went just fine and cleared two nodes for my trouble.
  • Options
    please shut down fbb until it is solved
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    6 Failures (lost 2 valour):
    iPad Mini 5 (iOS 15.6.1)
    Nightmare
    Keldon
    Dancing Uhura/Crashed Tuvok/Dereth/Labourer Kirk

2 Successes:
    Surface 3 with Steam
    Nightmare
    Keldon
    1. Dancing Uhura/Crashed Tuvok/Dereth/Labourer Kirk
    2. Mirror Bashir/Vindicta Mariner/Dereth/Labourer Kirk

I have not used the unfreeze feature. The Uhura attempts were node unlock attempts. The Bashir attempt is my standard Keldon crew for pure damage attempts.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Some of my fleetmates have the same issue and lose Valor
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleet Boss Battles Issue Update:
    While we are still investigating the issue, we recommend to NOT participate in battles until further notice.
    We are looking into a potential fix, and may need to take the feature offline again.
    We'll update again once we know more.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am using Android. It worked just fine for me twice, then a couple hours later is froze up with nothing changing.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've released a potential fix, those of you who are inclined to try again, please let me know if you see an improvement. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signs point to the issue being resolved.
    Thank you for your patience while we were looking into it.
  • Options
    Thank you @Shan . About the new compensation package, will it overwrite the current one, or will it be an additional valour pack? Just curious because I didn't claim the one released today.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Captain Q wrote: »
    Thank you @Shan . About the new compensation package, will it overwrite the current one, or will it be an additional valour pack? Just curious because I didn't claim the one released today.

Where did you read about the new compensation package?
    But yes, since probably many grabbed the opportunity to raid a new lveel boss and some then spent dilithium to boost damage progress, would be nice to see another package with 3-4 extra valor for everyone. it should compensate for the average valor lost on the original 4 + 10 valor we started with.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Q wrote: »

Where did you read about the new compensation package?
    But yes, since probably many grabbed the opportunity to raid a new lveel boss and some then spent dilithium to boost damage progress, would be nice to see another package with 3-4 extra valor for everyone. it should compensate for the average valor lost on the original 4 + 10 valor we started with.
    It was mentioned in an in-game mail message, and you can also read about it here:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19700/fleet-boss-battle-freeze-issue-fixed
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Thanks, i hadn't notice the new mail yet.