Home The Bridge
Options

FBB appreciation pack expire date?

I can't see any info button or expire date related. Also it's not shown in the ingame mails.

vdteeb99ivdi.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Athenethor wrote: »
    I can't see any info button or expire date related. Also it's not shown in the ingame mails.

vdteeb99ivdi.png

I would advise careful consideration of claiming it right now in case it is visual glitch.

It doesn't say it expires in the Announcement or anything.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Pretty sad😢when you have to carefully inspect a thing that says free. Then lay out the reasons why it doesnt appear to be valid most likely due to developer error or “typos” they will say, then you “advise” not to claim a free thing for fear of being put in STT jail. 😂
  • Options
    DAE wrote: »
    Pretty sad😢when you have to carefully inspect a thing that says free. Then lay out the reasons why it doesnt appear to be valid most likely due to developer error or “typos” they will say, then you “advise” not to claim a free thing for fear of being put in STT jail. 😂

People might want to wait to claim the Valor later for Fleet reasons. I was advising to consider not doing that in case there IS a Timer that failed to display.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »

People might want to wait to claim the Valor later for Fleet reasons. I was advising to consider not doing that in case there IS a Timer that failed to display.

Of course. Ive advised my fleet not to claim it because the boss is eating valor then crashing currently.
    Ive also advised them to not claim a thing ever without reading carefully…. if it was not announced. This was announced, but it is being wasted by the boss crashing currently.
    Thread in engineering. 🖖🏻
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timer is now visible:

4kfs1opx315d.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Timer is now visible:

4kfs1opx315d.jpeg

Now people who wanted to wait know it is safe. Thanx for the update!
  • Options
    And, now there is another pack scheduled for tomorrow. Are they going to stack?
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be some gifts in a mail.
  • Options
    Peets wrote: »

Portal Pack.

QUOTE FROM ANNOUNCEMENT: As compensation we’ll make a new FBB pack available tomorrow, we’ll let you know once it’s in the Time Portal.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Portal Pack.

QUOTE FROM ANNOUNCEMENT: As compensation we’ll make a new FBB pack available tomorrow, we’ll let you know once it’s in the Time Portal.

"As previously communicated the compensation for yesterday’s issue is another FBB pack containing Valor and Merits, named ‘Combine Fire’.

It is now available in the Time Portal, please claim it as soon as you can as it will only be available for 24 hours."

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19706/fleet-boss-battles-freeze-issue-compensation-trait-issue-and-honor-sale-offers
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

Portal Pack.

"As previously communicated the compensation for yesterday’s issue is another FBB pack containing Valor and Merits, named ‘Combine Fire’.

It is now available in the Time Portal, please claim it as soon as you can as it will only be available for 24 hours."

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19706/fleet-boss-battles-freeze-issue-compensation-trait-issue-and-honor-sale-offers

Kind of a short window for compensation for their issue.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Comment moderated.~Shan