Home The Bridge
Options

Using the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 for the Star Trek Legacy Objective Event

It means the 4 star TOS USS Enterprise NCC-1701, not the 5 star Pike’s Enterprise, which is also USS Enterprise NCC-1701
b4mvons0y9jj.jpeg
vba0g5rjv91j.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Gandozer {SoS}Gandozer {SoS} ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    The only reason I bring this up is because I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone….errr ship…. The currently ending tomorrow’s Admirals wins OE requirement and the Legacy OE requirement. Just wasted 1 token which is nothing but didn’t want anyone else to in case they were about to try.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always look at which schematics the shuttles give you. It's designed so if you don't have the ship, you get it. The one you need is the one they give you.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    You get that after completing 100 shuttle missions. Hopefully you don’t need to wait until then to get that ship.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Set the Enterprise as your Equipped Ship. Warped Space Battles count. I knocked it out grabbing Components from Space Battles to Level Uhura for the Level Task.

You get that after completing 100 shuttle missions. Hopefully you don’t need to wait until then to get that ship.

If someone does not have the Enterprise yet, Federation is the Faction for the first half of the Event next week.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Wait, wut? ... Warping (Even Warp-10-ing) space battles work when you have the 4* Enterprise equipped? Fur real? Oh my gush ... if I had known that a bit earlier, I could have saved a gold scitation! :( I would have gladly spent 750 chronitons in exchange.

EDIT: In that case, I might break my purrsonal rule of not d00ping anyone on purrpose.

The Walking Dad style: Jhamel will remember that ...
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, so long as the 1701 is equipped, warping space battles counts. As soon at the event came up in the hub to preview, I switched ships. I finished the requirement already and switched back. I just have the shuttles and leveling her to do.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Wait, wut? ... Warping (Even Warp-10-ing) space battles work when you have the 4* Enterprise equipped? Fur real? Oh my gush ... if I had known that a bit earlier, I could have saved a gold scitation! :( I would have gladly spent 750 chronitons in exchange.

EDIT: In that case, I might break my purrsonal rule of not d00ping anyone on purrpose.

The Walking Dad style: Jhamel will remember that ...

I decided to use two Cites from the Honour Pulls. I'll start a second Uhura from the last copy from the Shuttles.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Scotty, I will do the same. :) Usually I don't do d00pz, but she's a good voyager and since I still have 2 possible copies to get, I'll also do the shuttles (which I usually never do).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")