Home The Bridge
Options

This is probably a stupid question…

But does a fully fused level 100 do more damage in arenas and boss battles than a 100 with 1/4 or 1/5 stars? Does it make that much difference?

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    There is a lot to unpack based on your wording, but here is my attempt to be brief, accurate, and give you an answer.

Each fusion beyond the the first step adds +1 to whatever ship ability the crew has, be it Evasion, Accuracy, or Attack. So if a crew at 1/5 grants +5 Evasion, they will grant +6 Evasion at 2/5.

So to answer your question, a card that grants Attack will do more damage at 2/5 than at 1/5, but crew that add to Evasion will do no additional damage. Crew that add to Accuracy will add no additional damage to the current FB as players automatically hit 100% of the time but with future FBs Accuracy might be important. Accuracy might or might not add to damage in Arena, depending on if that additional Accuracy makes a difference between hitting and missing the opponent.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    But does a fully fused level 100 do more damage in arenas and boss battles than a 100 with 1/4 or 1/5 stars? Does it make that much difference?

Attack is the most important stat. Always have one crew with the highest attack possible.

The highest attack unbuffed is +10. A crew must be 5/5 to get it.

Some crew have lower attack values who won’t contribute as much so if citations are a concern you can neglect them.

A good example of this kind of crew is Garth. He’s one of numerous crew that’s commonly seen with a 400% instant damage. At 5/5 he’s only a +8 Atk so you can neglect fusing him if you have another similar crew like Killy.

My current FBB damage set up is:
    Keldon Ship
    +10 Atk Mirror Bashir (highest uptime on attack in game)
    +7 Atk Vindicta Mariner (400% Instant every 14s)
    +6 Atk Dereth (25% Repair)
    +7 Acc Laborer Kirk (25% Repair)

Dereth is triggered every 20s. He’s usually overwritten by someone else.
    Mariner will usually trigger when Bashir is up. One out of every 3 attacks uses her own +7 Atk. If she had only +4 she would sometimes use Dereth’s +6 instead.

I had citations to spare so I fused everything but Bashir is providing 2/3 of the damage. Most of the rest is from Mariners hammer.

Arena wise it’s Killy plus whoever I feel like bringing with her. Changing every thing else wouldn’t change the results in the slightest.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    rrcatszra0o9.png

Siriusly though, it was not a stupid question. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")